Talk about absolutely anything here!
By Grelman
It doesnt look like anyone's interested in running it this year, and whats more theres not many people to hand out gifts too.

Such a shame because its been a great Minerealm tradition for years...
By DarelleZindad
What needs to be done? Collecting names of participants and then tell them who to give a prestent to? And then listen to the whining of those who gave a gift but received none? Anything else?
By DarelleZindad
Ah well, I guess I'll just do it. Let me know if you want to participate and I'll distribute the names.

Deadline is 21st December, 11:59PM GMT. Gifts are to be preseneted from around 30th December to 4th January.

Be nice and don't give junk, but it doesn't need to be valuables, just put a little heart in it.

I hope that's all, happy Secret Santa everyone!
By dlgn
I still haven't been able to find my Secret Santa recipient from last year, lol. Honestly, how many of those of us who were server regulars a few years ago even go on more than a few times a month these days?
By 11Hax
I am in Darelle, :D

dlgn wrote:I still haven't been able to find my Secret Santa recipient from last year, lol. Honestly, how many of those of us who were server regulars a few years ago even go on more than a few times a month these days?
Dlgn I have a challange for you, try to NOT in your next, lets say 10 posts, refer to a "few years back". NOONE is interested in your thoughts in EVERY god damn post about the past time, what are you? 250 years old? All we other try to live in the present and have moved on from those times. You seem to be stuck there, which is ok, but try to not sound like an old LP that got stucked, you are probably the main reason MineRealm is dead, you are so extremely annoying, just STOP IT!
By dlgn
11Hax wrote:I am in Darelle, :D

dlgn wrote:I still haven't been able to find my Secret Santa recipient from last year, lol. Honestly, how many of those of us who were server regulars a few years ago even go on more than a few times a month these days?
Dlgn I have a challange for you, try to NOT in your next, lets say 10 posts, refer to a "few years back". NOONE is interested in your thoughts in EVERY god damn post about the past time, what are you? 250 years old? All we other try to live in the present and have moved on from those times. You seem to be stuck there, which is ok, but try to not sound like an old LP that got stucked, you are probably the main reason MineRealm is dead, you are so extremely annoying, just STOP IT!
Well, that's a bit overly personal, isn't it?

I refer so often to the past these days because it's so often relevant, given the lower server activity. We were talking about why Secret Santa wasn't happening; I said why I thought it was. If you don't like my posts, just skip over them. It isn't like I've been posting a lot recently, and I'm not personally insulting people. I'm somewhat upset that you feel the need to publicly rant at me with no warning rather than just sending me a polite PM or something.
By theangrybaboon
dlgn wrote:
11Hax wrote:I am in Darelle, :D

-snip-
Well, that's a bit overly personal, isn't it?

I refer so often to the past these days because it's so often relevant, given the lower server activity. We were talking about why Secret Santa wasn't happening; I said why I thought it was. If you don't like my posts, just skip over them. It isn't like I've been posting a lot recently, and I'm not personally insulting people. I'm somewhat upset that you feel the need to publicly rant at me with no warning rather than just sending me a polite PM or something.
Guys, lets keep it calm in the forums, no need to get mad at somebody for talking about the past.
By legokrin
We can at least reflect on the past..... to make something better for the future. =D
By Grelman
dlgn wrote:I refer so often to the past these days because it's so often relevant, given the lower server activity. We were talking about why Secret Santa wasn't happening; I said why I thought it was.
The severely lowered player count these days isnt a new development. Everyone here on the forums is keenly aware of how desperate the situation is and how our the regular amount of players pales in comparison to past years. The reason I made this thread was to gauge interest in doing a more humble secret santa even with our dwindling numbers to make the best out of a sad situation. Constantly drawing attention to the fact that hardly anyone regularly plays and rather just logs in thread after thread, post after post isnt helping matters any. We need to make the best of whose right here right now and if you dont want to be a part of it because its too depressing than I cant blame you, and its your decision, but can we please stop referencing a time gone by? Minerealm past is just as important as its future.

I sincerely hope that around this time next year the discussion about an almost nil playerbase is a void statement and we have a much better season to celebrate with one another. Till then this is what we have. That being said I want to help co-host the secret santa event by letting people place their gifts on the Christmas tree plot near spawn at (0,100) Please PM me or Darelle if you want participate and use the plot to leave your presents.

I don't care if its just 1 or 2 people, this is a season of hope, and my hope is that 2016 will be the revival year for Minerealm with an official 1.9 and subsequent release of v5. Till then we have to keep our chins up.

All the happiness from the all holidays,

Grelman
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]