Talk about absolutely anything here!
Legit_Neymar wrote:I was hyped when all the v5 stuff was announced but it doesn't seem that it will ever be released.
There's something legit. Though its not very helpful, but it tells us something at least.
Grelman wrote:The release of minerealm v5 isn't helped by the fact that Jeb tweeted that 1.9 won't be launched this year. Although it's up to intelli whether he will wait for 1.9 or not.
How many glitches could there possibly be? Oh well. I was really stoked for this because you could add a new texture for every durability level. Guess they must've found something groundbreaking.
MindlessInsanity wrote:
Grelman wrote:The release of minerealm v5 isn't helped by the fact that Jeb tweeted that 1.9 won't be launched this year. Although it's up to intelli whether he will wait for 1.9 or not.
How many glitches could there possibly be? Oh well. I was really stoked for this because you could add a new texture for every durability level. Guess they must've found something gamebreaking.
FTFY

Who knows, with the history of Minecraft's horrible glitches it could be anything. A save corrupting bug, duping bugs, world hole bugs. All are just a sample of what we've had in the past.
By dlgn
Grelman wrote:
MindlessInsanity wrote:
How many glitches could there possibly be? Oh well. I was really stoked for this because you could add a new texture for every durability level. Guess they must've found something gamebreaking.
FTFY

Who knows, with the history of Minecraft's horrible glitches it could be anything. A save corrupting bug, duping bugs, world hole bugs. All are just a sample of what we've had in the past.
Well, there are some significant bugs in the snapshots, but nothing so terrible as that. The worst one I've heard about is chunks not loading when players are on a horse. I don't think it's that there are really bad bugs, just a lot of them, as is to be expected with such a large amount of new content.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]