Talk about absolutely anything here!
By dlgn
Darth_Raven wrote:Yes the "legitness " is what kept me here to begin with, but with recent events the server has died and people went to play on other servers, or quit, I am not saying to make flying available, creative or even mini games, just a few addons like a store and mmco would be nice.
Massive Minecraft Online???
Darth_Raven wrote:I drug the mooshrooms at my place over 2000 blocks from titan city before the wipe, I could not even do that now without them dying, and there is only one mooshroom island. Reasons like that is why I stated it would be nice to have a store. Or for packed ice an area that resets frequently, but that was already discussed and approved.
Well, maybe you shouldn't drug your animals then. Shame on you.
By Bu1ld0g
If it's the mod I've played it's called MCMMO. Basically a protection system not unlike ours but with RPG elements, ie the stats upgrades for a variety of abilities. It does allow for spawning of items but that is purely server-side controlled. And was only used for shops, which still had to be stocked by the player.

The one I played had /kit etc and perks for donors. Although I don't think perks are allowed now.
By MindlessInsanity
Bu1ld0g wrote:If it's the mod I've played it's called MCMMO. Basically a protection system not unlike ours but with RPG elements, ie the stats upgrades for a variety of abilities. It does allow for spawning of items but that is purely server-side controlled. And was only used for shops, which still had to be stocked by the player.

The one I played had /kit etc and perks for donors. Although I don't think perks are allowed now.
I liked the idea, but as I said I think it's just another grind fest. Falling off a building a load of times to increase "acrobatics" over and over again is so fun.

By Bu1ld0g
I only mentioned it in comparison to eah's protection ideas. Like any mod, things can be toggled to suit the needs of the server/admin.

Imo digging a big hole for credits is more of a grind than jumping around like a numpty for stats.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]