thing being used: an infected computer
By Eetrab
Slathalin wrote:a coffin?
I know coffins exist...
By Meowrocket
Eetrab wrote:
Slathalin wrote:a coffin?
I know coffins exist...
I thought the point was the user was dead, and they don't really know anything...
By Eetrab
MindlessInsanity wrote:What is it that the creator doesn't use, the user doesn't know he's using, and that the user is unaware it even exists?
Think about it like this.

An old coffin maker knows he's going to die soon, so he makes a coffin for himself. Yes the creator uses it, yes the user knows he will be using it and yes he very well knows that coffins exist.
By MindlessInsanity
Eetrab wrote:
MindlessInsanity wrote:What is it that the creator doesn't use, the user doesn't know he's using, and that the user is unaware it even exists?
Think about it like this.

An old coffin maker knows he's going to die soon, so he makes a coffin for himself. Yes the creator uses it, yes the user knows he will be using it and yes he very well knows that coffins exist.
When I posted the riddle I ment that the user of a coffin that they're in wouldn't know they're in a coffin, and that the coffin in use existed. Though I see how you'd think I meant a coffin maker.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]