Talk about absolutely anything here!
By 0820497
I just love how Intelli and Rokkr have coded scripts to play songs all day.... Cheaters!
Spoiler:
Im not sure if Intellis aware that he has won the most innappropriate videos shown so far ;)
By hippoface
0820497 wrote:
Spoiler:
Im not sure if Intellis aware that he has won the most innappropriate videos shown so far ;)
My eyes are still bleeding :(
By Rokkrwolf
0820497 wrote:I just love how Intelli and Rokkr have coded scripts to play songs all day.... Cheaters!
Spoiler:
Huh I was at work allday and my playlist was the same so.....
By Intelli
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
0820497 wrote:I just love how Intelli and Rokkr have coded scripts to play songs all day.... Cheaters!
Spoiler:
Huh I was at work allday and my playlist was the same so.....
Yea, his post is nonsense.
By Rokkrwolf
0820497 wrote:Last night Intelli and Rokkr were afk for hours playing music. And Intelli played some suggestive music. How is that nonsense?
Who says we were afk? And also that is nonsense we had no scripts the dj table auto put us back up if there's no waitlist.
By 0820497
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
0820497 wrote:Last night Intelli and Rokkr were afk for hours playing music. And Intelli played some suggestive music. How is that nonsense?
Who says we were afk? And also that is nonsense we had no scripts the dj table auto put us back up if there's no waitlist.
I and radio were calling your names for a bit and no one answered. I thought you used scripts sense 123 said he and you were coding stuff like automatically saying meh.
By Rokkrwolf
0820497 wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
I and radio were calling your names for a bit and no one answered. I thought you used scripts sense 123 said he and you were coding stuff like automatically saying meh.
I tend to not answer at times you should know that by now lol and Im not coding anything to busy working on my Rokk playlist.
By Intelli
TornadicManiac wrote:The music is in full flow so stop by and listen to some great music!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]