Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.
By FireworkMaster9
Ok, i just started playing on this sever about 5 days ago and i was robbed 5 times, another player that i became online buddy with gets robbed about 2 times a day, with his chests hidden very well. My idea is that only the person that places the chest down is the only person that could open it. If you can, you can have an option to have all other players have access to that chest. I think this is a good idea and probably all other players that been robbed would also agree. Please tell me what you think.
By boylan00013
I would hate that as myself and my friends work together on things and share what we make with each other by putting what we are not using in chests for the other to use if they need

Also there something about having to hide your house and than your chest that fun to me, It about out smarting the thiefs, I haven't stolen anything but I seen chests just sitting in the open and I have a look in some of them have good things in them, (like diamonds) it so hard to not steal out of chests like that were they are just sitting not hidden and have great things in them I people that do that are asking for it.

What you need to do is hide a base somewhere and in it hide your chest so that people can't find it, Your buildings shouldn't have chest with anything important in them.
By Spritzo
Well we've found out that there is an invisible wall hack (not to be confused with the transparent texture pack) that allows people to turn all walls invisible and only show chests and spawners on the map. That being said, there isn't much you can do in terms of hiding your chests better other than living extremely far from spawn. But in 2.0 you'll be able to make your realms private and keep people out, so we should be ok once that's up and running!
By FireworkMaster9
Thanks for the information, I am freaking tired of coming home from a bad day and finding my stuff stolen... not very fun....
By TokyoDrifter
You can't protect chests unless you put something on top, or join a private realm of which you have to put blocks on top. There's a chest hack out there (watch the AVO videos) so hiding them doesn't do much good. other servers have /lwc and it's seemed to work nicely. I can't see any point of mining or really doing anything if there's no sure way to protect it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]