Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
71%
No
29%
By Nathan3345
What is this?
This would allow a guild leaders to set the home point of a guild with /guild sethome or something similar, and would allow all members of a guild to teleport there with /ghome or something similar.

Projected concerns?
The idea of multiple home locations and warp points and general teleporting has been shot down several times, and is a common request of new players and veterans alike.

Currently, if you get together a guild and create a guild base location, you can all set your respective homes at that base. The issues arise when you go too build something on your own, and the following are the main scenarios that arise:
  1. You build something far less impressive in the shadow of your guilds creation so you can live and work effectively at both locations, or
  2. You go off and build your own base that is not near something built by ten, and you then establish a disconnect with your guild location whereby you are unable to work on both projects without packing up and moving causing your guild's build to become stagnant.
There is definitely a possibility for this to be exploited, all players could form their own guilds and could then effectively have 2 spawns. In order to help alleviate this, you could only allow this for guilds that have, say, 5 players at a minimum.

There are probably some other glaring issues that I haven't vetted yet, but I'd like a discussion to open up about this.

Thanks for reading!
- Andrew
By Nathan3345
That's not quite the same, especially if you have a guild with 10 members who are otherwise scattered around the map. I also think the transit tubes are very unattractive.
By Nathan3345
The transit tubes are useful, but not for distances of more than a couple hundred at most
By Nephalem
I voted yes, but the "/guild sethome" should have a price/penalty/requirement so it does not get misused.

An example of misuse:
- Player makes a one man guild, this enables him/her to set two homes.
Having two easily changeable homes leads to a few issues such as setting a home at another players base and wait for the mist.

The "/guild sethome" could be an expensive thing, making it something to work hard for. It could cost anything from 1k to 500k imo.

It could also be based on requirements, E.G. you would need at least X players in the guild before it was available.

With all this said, I bet some guild changes will be in the next MineRealm update, as far as I've heard.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]