Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
44%
No
56%
By soso_1
I am repolling this idea because I believe it would help the economy and business of MineRealm in the area of Corporations and Rent. This was polled before here: http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 10&t=15792 and rejected for the reasons that are in that poll. So I have had to argue my way to a better interpretation/implementation of the book contract system and the arguement lead me to see that it would not be implemented well in trading. I still stand that It can be used for the renting of space or storage and a terms/conditions contract for employment. I have seen recently the increased building of corporations and think that this would help further the safety of both the customer and the corporation, as well as keep large quantities(over a long time of multiple corporations/businesses having being started) of clutter off of the forums. This will still need further discussion either during the poll, after the acceptence, or after the rejection of the poll.
By meloetta_344
This does sound like a good idea and would help in "banking items" if you have a lot but don't have an enderchest, renting spots on players town realms for housing and other things. Also I don't know why soso_1 did not say this but if you vote no, please state a reason so he can know and try to persuade you otherwise.
By GaidinBDJ
The only problem is there's no way to verify a book is legitimate, just that it was signed by a particular user as is. There's nothing that prevents me from signing a second book with modified terms and presenting it as the original and claiming yours is the modified one. Basically, until two people can sign one book, it's always going to fall back on he-said/she-said. Even with copies it doesn't change the fact that I can write a second book after the fact and claim that we altered the deal.

Deals made on the forum as much safer as both people are posting immutable terms here and you can't claim the other person falsified them.
By soso_1
Now I would give my point against that arguement but I feel that MineRealm is not exactly ready for such a system(that really needs cratiqueing) since there are not enough companies/businesses that this would affect. This will be repolled once more, but not for a few more months or years.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]