Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
50%
No
50%
What is a number/credit scam?

A number/credit scam is when a player tells another player that he is going to spend 10.000cr to purchase whatever item that, that person happens to be selling. It's a dishonest way for a player to purchase items and can trick sellers to sell their items for a price much lower than they intended too.

Twice tonight I saw players do this although neither of them got the item that they paid such a low amount to get. They both wanted/expected to item the still be delivered even after the trick was up.

Issues with commas and periods

In the US a period along a line of numbers signifies that, that number goes into the decimals

In Europe a comma along a line of numbers means just that.

Therefore there is much confusion when people make bids or offers like this.

What I'm proposing....

People who make false offers like this or expect whatever item they want after making an offer like this to be temporarily banned from the server (lets say 24 hours) because this would be such a minor offense.

Thanks Ben
Yeah, no. Scamming is against the rules, this just complicates things.

Also anyone with common sense will know the purpose of the full stop/comma in a number. Seriously, who would think selling something for 2.300 credits would mean "two and three tenths credits"?
Eetrab wrote:Seriously, who would think selling something for 2.300 credits would mean "two and three tenths credits"?
Actually, the kids that Benstir is talking about addressed that number as 2 credits and 30 cents. I spent an entire night trying to tell them how we do not use cents (to which he responded that Intelli was his dad and that Intelli was going to add cents to Minerealm.)
It seems to me like those kids were just trolling in an attempt to swindle others.
Last edited by cubeguy314 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]