Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
39%
No
61%
supervegeta11 wrote:It would be helpful if I got a half of a credit each time I kill a mob. Just a suggestion. good day
Yes, I agree with this. Also getting, say, 10 credits for killing a player? and extra money for killing things such as Wither and Enderdragon.
Anyway, I approve.
It would be nice if you got paid half a credit every time you killed a mob. You know what would be nicer? If everyone got half a credit every time they killed a mob.

I seem to recall this being suggested before, but I could be mixing it up with something else. In any case, it would cause major inflation, while we're already dealing with the results of the map wipe. So I'm against this currently, but I'll reserve my opinion (and my vote) until I see some other opinions.
I think the reason credits are earned from breaking and placing blocks comes from the main theme of the game. Building and mining. We want players to do these things. Take down old structures and build something better. It wasn't meant for the player to stand around grinding mobs all day. Giving credits for killing mobs would further influence this.

Sometimes 0.5 credits/mob is a fair deal, but there are grinders on the server that could potentially harness 4k/hour which is pretty close to mining netherrack with an insta-pick.

In conclusion, I think the earnings would need to depend on the speed at which you're mining. That is, someone at a grinder can't "live" off of grinding.
I voted no as it would essentially mean limitless credits for whoever owns the best mob grinder. It's hard enough to find mobs like squid and slimes that drop needed materials while a grinder is running (which is pretty much all the time). It seems to me that this would just serve to make it even harder w/o providing a server-wide benefit.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]