Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
19%
No
81%
By dlgn
By Prodigy9
Yeah my jimmies were rustled, particularly with how the commands I've been using for years have now changed. IIRC staff supposedly said that some new feature involving "realms" will be coming soon (note: I didn't hear that myself, relaying secondhand claims here) but in the meantime it would be nice to change "plots" back to "realms."

...or just change the whole thing to "mineplot." Except not really.

Edit:
mkman2008 wrote:Im not troll-o-lolling here. The realm system was the reason for the server to be called minerealm, so theres no more reason.
Actually, the original "MineRealm" referred to the entire map as the "realm." In the first versions of the server, there was no mechanism for purchasing areas of land -- the "realms" (50x50 areas) that we're familiar with weren't introduced until 3.0 if memory serves.
By dlgn
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:I can tell no one here is from prior to realms. It's just a name has nothing to do with the server. We were MineRealm long before realms were even introduced.

Edit: Prodigy is basically correct.
I'm not prior to realms, and even I know that.
By diamond_boss
^ mhm, so the realm system as nothing to do with the name, technically. Even if it did, I don't like the sound of mineplot.. minerealm is the only name for this server ^-^
By dlgn
mkman2008 wrote:Ah, ok i just made an inference. Still, the name mineplot just makes my spot tingle
Your what?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]