Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
I've found an issue probably related to position synchronization and item data synchronization.

When I just closed minecraft and tried to reconnect it said that I'm already logged in. That is quite normal. But when I finally logged in after few seconds I was above the spawn without any items. I didn't die, because I've had no food and only 5 hearts.

Happened 1 hour ago. I tried it second time and it again teleported me on top of spawn with no items.
Wookiee wrote: I do not farm RC by breaking/harvesting leaf blocks, were others? Was this breaking the minerealm economy in some way that is not apparent?

We were having people using leaves as credit farms. When using shears, I calculated you could average 4.6 credits/sec if you were in a forest. This contributed to inflation, so intelli removed it. He has done this before on things like redstone dust that can be one click removed.
Intelli wrote: - Made it so breaking leaves no longer count for credits
-WTF!? was that really needed? Leaves are a part of wood farming process as they are in the way all the time. Now it just adds to wasted farm time (credits wise) that i cant even justify with credits. I kinda really hope you have some dumb lag issue with the speed at which leaves can be destroyed AND NOT a case of fixing whats not broken.

Just feel leaves are the least of your worries when it comes to some kind of credit farming scheme (if thats the case of course)
cdisme wrote:
-WTF!? was that really needed? Leaves are a part of wood farming process as they are in the way all the time. Now it just adds to wasted farm time (credits wise) that i cant even justify with credits. I kinda really hope you have some dumb lag issue with the speed at which leaves can be destroyed AND NOT a case of fixing whats not broken.

Just feel leaves are the least of your worries when it comes to some kind of credit farming scheme (if thats the case of course)

It was as stated by Kerovon due to the mass amounts of credits that could be earned using sheers and leaves.

Basically, the process was set up a farm and have people run through them with sheers. Let them grow back and do it again. Keep going until you are bored. That is how people did it. This was also done for redstone. Both have been fixed. That is what most people mean by "rc farmers"(using either of those tactics)
mtndewzane wrote:
cdisme wrote:

It was as stated by Kerovon due to the mass amounts of credits that could be earned using sheers and leaves.

Basically, the process was set up a farm and have people run through them with sheers. Let them grow back and do it again. Keep going until you are bored. That is how people did it. This was also done for redstone. Both have been fixed. That is what most people mean by "rc farmers"(using either of those tactics)
Thanks for the clarification, i kinda figured something like that I guess but could never imagine myself doing something like that. Now spinning in circles placing and destroying tourches...thats more my style *COUGH COUGH* woh did I just type that out and hit enter!?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]