Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
_b3ast_ wrote:
Intelli wrote:
Quentijn wrote:We on channels already? :o

Gj on all that coding lol
Channels won't be available to the general public until October 28th.
We intend to open up channel 2 to donors starting tomorrow. A few minor bugs to fix first.
Just donate to get in, Cannabin0l :P

And gj, Intelli
BUT
NOT THE LEAVESsssss :P
Psshhhh okay beast, go play in your yacht while I clean toilets with a toothbrush to get into your channel. ;)
Good deed of donating = More rewards for about 14 days

Also, the free trade chest will once again have issues if people are not able to access chests currently being accessed in another realm. UNLESS you already considered that, Intelli ;P
Prodigy9 wrote:Will channels other than #1 be permanently restricted to minerealm donors, or will they eventually be open to all players (but donors just get the first chance to try it out)?
The 2nd channel being opened up for donors is more so we can test it than anything else. We plan on having 6 channels eventually, and most, if not all will be open to everyone. (There is a possibility of having a donor only channel, but that is up to Intelli).
_b3ast_ wrote: Also, the free trade chest will once again have issues if people are not able to access chests currently being accessed in another realm. UNLESS you already considered that, Intelli ;P
We are preventing a chest from being accessed by multiple people on different channels to prevent a possible duping glitch due to any delays in syncing.
It won't really be possible to have /trade send them to channel 1. I've asked about having a trade that is connected to all channels, but that is not feasible with the way the system is set up.
Intelli wrote:MineRealm Survival 3.6.0

- Made it so breaking leaves no longer count for credits.
I can accept, but this seems heavy-handed. Materials in minecraft all have different speeds at which they can be broken; sand is faster than stone is faster than obsidian for example.

I do not farm RC by breaking/harvesting leaf blocks, were others? Was this breaking the minerealm economy in some way that is not apparent?

I assume placing (not breaking) leaf still counts and is just as fast a credit generator...so...?

Love trees!

*edit:

Oh, love all the other changes. Thanks for reading my rant. - EOM
Wookiee wrote:
Intelli wrote:MineRealm Survival 3.6.0

- Made it so breaking leaves no longer count for credits.
I can accept, but this seems heavy-handed. Materials in minecraft all have different speeds at which they can be broken; sand is faster than stone is faster than obsidian for example.

I do not farm RC by breaking/harvesting leaf blocks, were others? Was this breaking the minerealm economy in some way that is not apparent?
I foresee a lot more ugly floating treetops in the near future. Too bad he didn't just alter it to .1 credits. Would it be realistic to give each block it's own place/remove value instead of .5 or nothing.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]