Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
Intelli wrote:5. Made it so creepers explode within a realm you're a member of.
I understand the reasoning behind this, but it still troubles me that my creations are now safer in the wilderness than my own realm.

If I lose a structure to a griefer it will be rolled back. If I lose a structure to a creeper it's just gone. Aren't realms supposed to be the only place my things are safe?

Why shouldn't I just get one realm for chests and sell the rest so they will be safe?
CirJohn wrote:
Intelli wrote:5. Made it so creepers explode within a realm you're a member of.
I understand the reasoning behind this, but it still troubles me that my creations are now safer in the wilderness than my own realm.

If I lose a structure to a griefer it will be rolled back. If I lose a structure to a creeper it's just gone. Aren't realms supposed to be the only place my things are safe?

Why shouldn't I just get one realm for chests and sell the rest so they will be safe?
torches.

Although I do see one problem with this whole creeper mess:
1. Kite creeper to person working in their own realm
2. /home or /spawn when standing near them
3. ??????
4. Profit!
Good stuff all around then. Should be much easier to clear out slime caves now. :) Awesome. Thanks guys.

Sam please put some Obsidian, fences, and torches around our realm. You know the one I speak of. I don't think it's too safe anymore with a one thick cobblestone wall. Goose and Roadkill are creeper magnets.
FaeynHeart wrote:
Roobean wrote:
alexrybicki wrote:For simplicity it would be awesome if /credits were simply /rc :D

+1 =D
No.
I love this idea alex.

Why did you say no Faeyn?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]