Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
society wrote:
mitchie151 wrote:Seems very unnecessary, MineRealm already has a tiny map.
This is pretty far from its vanilla/legit roots.
Spawning in quartz when 1.7 came out wasn't exactly legit, but I didn't see everyone complaining about that. :P

I think this is a pretty interesting idea and perhaps it will make iron a viable commodity again, and / or create an overworld transportation renaissance and the subway will finally serve a purpose...
Spawning in Nether Quartz wasn't a hit to legitimacy at all. It just added things that would have been there if the world was newly generated.

This tube transit system however is not vanilla however it's Intelli's server, and we all just live here.

I would have much rather seen him just bring back multiple spawn points instead.
Great! :)

Q: Does it work if tracks are on top of the iron?

Q: Why iron? We need 360.000 bars to have a north/south route and probably 3m bars to add it to the subway. I actually don't have a chance to tube my plots due to a lack of resources... :( Dear Mr. Intelli, how about using in addition gold blocks (jump then 10 instead of 2 steps) and Stone Bricks (jump then 1 instead of 2 steps)?

Looks like Bourbon vanilla to me... and even if it would contain pieces of nuts, I LOVE it. Greatgreatgreat :)

Best greetings from Wool-City,
A.
This sounds like a really nifty idea. I look forward to using it if fully and permanently implemented.
People, people, personally, I think Minerealm was getting a little boring, so it's nice to have this change even though it's not vanilla. Again, this is my own opinion. Idk about what others think.
This is Intellis server if he decided he wanted to scrap the server and make it multiverse, or have a store its his server, he can do what ever he wants with it ( please don't make it pixelmon though ...)
Darth_Raven wrote:This is Intellis server if he decided he wanted to scrap the server and make it multiverse, or have a store its his server, he can do what ever he wants with it ( please don't make it pixelmon though ...)
People are just expressing their thoughts and opinions... Yeah, some people are complaining but it'll happen on just about every new implementation/suggestion out there.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]