Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Rokkrwolf
We have decided to update our official rules and the following will explain them

Alt accounts
Staff have recently decided to strictly start banning alts of banned accounts. So if you are banned and found out to be on an alt account it will also be banned. Each account then must post separate appeals as per usual.

Wilderness and Nether rules
There is now a concrete ruleset for players to follow. As Staff have stated before it is the same rules as the nether.

For those who are unsure of those rules I will post them here again for you:

No griefing with an exception, you can call them "Base wars", "Battles", "War" whatever you want but the rules go as follows. If all parties aka players or factions agree upon a "War" they are allowed to grief each other in any form such as using tnt ect. Also if all parties do agree to a "War" all parties should be able to provide screenshots of the agreement incase any dispute arises.

Looting
As you all know looting is allowed in the nether and is now allowed in the Wilderness, we have also added a new addition to the rule. Placed valuables, defined as Diamond, Gold, Iron, Lapis, Emerald, Glowstone, Obsidian, Mossy cobble, Mossy stone brick, Cracked stone brick, Chiseled stone brick, Anvils, Blocks of Quartz(Chiseled, Pillar, Stairs, Slabs), and Enchanting tables, as well as raiding crops (wheat, melons etc.), fall under the looting rule.

*Exception: Destroying portals for the Obsidian in them will be considered griefing.

I have added some Q and A's for the tldr people:

Q: If both parties have a "battle" can it be rolled back by staff?
A: No, if you both agree to any griefing during a "battle" you must fix it by hand again.

Q: What if griefing isn't agreed upon?
A: If all parties don't agree to the griefing, then treat is as any other normal griefing.

Q: What if they griefed into someone's base to loot?
A: The griefing is allowed with or without consent as long as its repaired afterwards.

Q: If a player is throwing snow balls or hitting me with a fishing rod and I ask them to stop and they refuse what can I do?
A: Contact a staff member, they will be warned. If they continue they can/will be banned for harassment. In general, throwing snowballs or hitting a player with a fishing rod is not bannable.

Edit: I added in the blocks that can be looted in the wilderness which include both placed ore and blocks.

Edit: Included the nether specifically in this ruleset.
Edit: Added anvils to the lootable list.
By SneakerHead
Thanks for the update Rokkr, I dont know if i am reading this wrong, but all those do fall under the OK to loot rule right?
By BridgeDweller
Rokkrwolf312 wrote: Alt accounts
Staff have recently decided to strictly start banning alts of banned accounts. So if you are banned and found out to be on an alt account it will also be banned. Each account then must post separate appeals as per usual.
Wonder how many people will get banned this time :P
By mr. roach
Question: Can you have an alt account to use, even if your not banned? Or would that account be banned?
By FrostyBirth
For the alt accounts: What if someone else at your IP is on while you're banned, and is thought to be an alt?
By mmwells66
Just getting to final clarification on rules in the wilderness:

"Looting
As you all know looting is allowed in the nether and is now allowed in the wild, we have also added a new addition to the rule. Placed valuables, defined as diamond, gold, iron, lapis, emerald, glowstone, obisidian, mossy cobble, mossy stone brick, cracked stone brick, chiseled stone brick, and enchanting tables, as well as raiding crops (wheat, melons ect.), fall under the looting rule."

My base got "looted" and yes, I agreed the chests being emptied, crops harvested, enchanting table loted all fall under the rules. But, the looter also took the chests, the furnaces, crafting tables, bookcases, etc.

Is this griefing or not?
By XsyntaXerrorX
In the Wilderness:

Scenario:

If u place a, say, smoothstone with a personal sign on it, on top of your chest, then the only way another player can loot that chest, would be to destroy the smoothstone and sign.

Question:

Does that count as griefing even if that same player replaces the smoothstone/sign after looting the content of the chest?
By LeafWarrior254
XsyntaXerrorX wrote:In the Wilderness:

Scenario:

If u place a, say, smoothstone with a personal sign on it, on top of your chest, then the only way another player can loot that chest, would be to destroy the smoothstone and sign.

Question:

Does that count as griefing even if that same player replaces the smoothstone/sign after looting the content of the chest?
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:Q: What if they griefed into someone's base to loot?
A: The griefing is allowed with or without consent as long as its repaired afterwards.
By the way, this should be stickied.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]