Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Skylord_Fox
Excuse me, but that realm happens to benefit me by making the path to VVolf Tower far quicker and easier. The floating symbols makes no sense to me but they make sense to someone else. I am glad the rivers are gone too, but the wood structure is beneficial. Roobean is the one in charge of the realm, so you should all find something else that actually concerns you.
Like a wall...
By ColdF3ar
Skylord_Fox wrote:The floating symbols makes no sense to me but they make sense to someone else.
Actually it doesn't matter if they make sense or not because the way they are right now, they are illegal.
Intelli wrote:Tripwire, Item ID #132, is now included in the list of banned redstone blocks.
Intelli has stated tripwire string is banned from the first ring spawn realms yet it continues to be spammed all over.
http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&start=30

Its not like this is one or two pieces, it is what continues to hold up the floating water.
By Skylord_Fox
ColdF3ar wrote:-snip-
Thank you. In such case I agree they should be removed, but I find nothing wrong with the rest of the build.
By Grelman
Skylord_Fox wrote:
Thank you. In such case I agree they should be removed, but I find nothing wrong with the rest of the build.
We must remember, this is a tripwire Image

And this is string Image

String is what holds up roo's water, and my lava traps. Much better than signs.
By Piewarrior27
The symbol that looks like it has π in it means sky in japanese, and the other means water :P

I have no problem with this realm, it's fine as it is and it's roo's to do whatever with.
Though it could do with a bit of building to look better...
By ColdF3ar
pcgamer176 wrote:
Skylord_Fox wrote:
Intelli wrote:Tripwire, Item ID #132, is now included in the list of banned redstone blocks.

Actually: Intelli said Tripwire, not tripwire hooks.
Item ID #132 refers to the tripwire placed on the ground. String is simply a hold item which becomes tripwire when placed down.

Therefore PC: My original accusation still stands as of this point. ;)

TLDR:
This is String:

This is Tripwire [Which is currently banned at spawn]:

This is a Tripwire Hook:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]