Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By MrSark980
Look at this, redkiller made it in two weeks, and its GIANT, four realms, and goes up to y200 something. not to mention all the obsidian and orange wool.

took him two weeks (with help yeah) and its FOUR realms. just saying roobean could put more effort into it and there are people who would put more effort in it (*cough* redkiller *cough*)

The orb: http://map.minerealm.com/map/#/-2949/64/-1701/-3/0/0
By monkeychunks
If this is a necro then I apologize, but I think this should strongly be brought up among the community. Many players have become annoyed that nothing has been done with this realm at all. Upon reading this I realize that Roobean should not own this realm at all in the first place, however I also realize the original owner no longer plays. I would think the original intentions of the owner should be kept the same, and if these requirements cannot be met with in a certain amount of time, the realm should be repossessed.
By Sandsnake
This is a two year old thread. I don't spend a ton of time at spawn, but if nothing's been done in over 2 years...I thought you had to log in once a month to retain ownership?
By monkeychunks
Sandsnake wrote:This is a two year old thread. I don't spend a ton of time at spawn, but if nothing's been done in over 2 years...I thought you had to log in once a month to retain ownership?
Ya my post was late at night and I'm starting to question why I did that. Let this thread die however Roobean will probably always have the realm and nothing will be ever done with it.
By eah
I prefer it go back to the grassy area roobean had there with the arching cliffs and vines hanging down. What is there now looks like a madonna manifestation.
By Meowrocket
Right now it just has giant flying foreign symbols, a bridge, and flat ground.
At least there could have been something to replace the AFK rivers.
By ColdF3ar
Lets get real here. This thread is like 2 years old, and in those 2 whole very long years, we have gone from here:

To here:

Roo: It's true we can't make you do anything with it, but please just make it normalish. Get rid of the floating water stuff. Demolish the wood structure, and just put grass or something on it until you come up with a better build idea.
By FinalFouad
Roobean if you read this thread, I need perms back on those two realms for the subway.
You removed me sometime ago (not sure why) and the subway line is cutoff at your base.

Let me know so I can adjust my build.

Thanks!
By Kaim_Argonar
It's so nice to know that nothing ever changes.

Right off the bat, I'm telling you I'm out of the loop, so Imma just carpet bomb.

If Roobean isn't active anymore, someone post a disband request and be done with this. If Roobean is active, and this post reaches you, then do yourself and everyone else a favor and just build something temporary on it. A pixel-art floor. Put a gazebo on it. A blinking "W.I.P." sign would be fitting as well.

Although, I think the best move would be for everyone to just stop caring about this particular realm and, more ideally, this particular thread,as I really don't think the way this realm looks is going to impact a new player when you have VV's build and the Vvolfpack Tower within view of it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]