Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Sharingan616
Alright, it's time for a to-do list.
  1. Collect at least 10 small chests full of smoothstone (5 large chests)
  2. Clear trees SE of the realm (specified by the red circle on the map)
  3. Finish the road lighting
  4. Connect a trade route with The Wolves Den

I know it is going to be EXTREMELY difficult to collect that much cobblestone, let alone converting it all into smoothstone.
But imagine what we could do with that much supplies.

The chests can be found in the warehosue.
By ramien123
I might be a little out of line, but Terra Celestis has huge quantities of cobblestone and might be willing to trade/gift them. You'll need to check with Coghost for details. Just an idea.

Edit: And by "huge quantities" i mean like 10 double chests full of cobble
Last edited by ramien123 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Sharingan616
ramien123 wrote:I might be a little out of line, but Terra Celestis has huge quantities of cobblestone and might be willing to trade/gift them. You'll need to check with Coghost for details. Just an idea.
That's a good idea... thanks. :D
By Cogohst
We do, and I'd be willing to trade.
By jailbird556
savesthedazed wrote:LordXombie is back? It seems like it has been ages.
where was he
By eagleclaw6
jailbird556 wrote:
savesthedazed wrote:LordXombie is back? It seems like it has been ages.
where was he
Not playing on the server...
By bboy skittlez
heyy, can i join (i kinda deserve to join since i kinda am friends with u and snipper64)
kthxbai! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :lol: (mayor advisor? plz)
By Sharingan616
bboy skittlez wrote:heyy, can i join (i kinda deserve to join since i kinda am friends with u and snipper64)
kthxbai! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :lol: (mayor advisor? plz)
We are currently full of slots atm, sadly. And uh... I'm not so sure who you are. o-o

Remind me? :P
By Sharingan616
iamhoulypopy has been temporarily removed from the realm due to excessive complaints and suspicions of griefing. This action was conducted due to an incident that occurred this afternoon, while other members were away from the realm. Lava was found pouring from the sides of the watch tower, and two stacks of dirt were next to the lava flow. It is assumed that the griefer stacked the dirt, along with himself, up the side of the tower and then dumped lava down the wall. The reason why iamhoulypopy is a suspect is that there were two buckets found in the donation box of his shop. His name was also found on another website listed on a list of banned griefers for a server.

However, this is only a temporary removal. There is no actual proof of iam actually doing any wrongdoing, but to protect the realm and it's members I must act accordingly to the situation. I ask all remaining members to leave the dirt stacks alone. The blocks will be investigated by an administrator or moderator when block placement detection is up and running. The person who placed the dirt blocks will be removed from the realm permanently and possibly banned from the server as well.
By s292r
It seems that realm warping at night has about 50/50 chance of a mob killing you repeatedly. If this starts to happen simply relog and the map should load enough for you to run away. Another solution, that needs to happen anyway, is to light up the surrounding area (as, at the moment we are over run by mobs). It might be a problem with Mcregion loading the map in away that mobs can spawn anywere. But we can't fix that. So basically we need more lighting around warp, plus there is now an operational mob grinder next to incinerator, no entry for most of the time as it is dangerous. Ok guess that ends the rant.... :D
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]