Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Suikadesu
New Frog town has been relocated and has grown quickly so far for revitalization as I've personally boughten 20~ plots over the last 2 days with Frogglenn ( my roommate ) :O and a friend of ours from the old frog town has helped buy a few plots. currently we own 33 plots and will be at 36 by monday for the update. In the next week or so we will be at the final dimension size of 64 plots and the walls and city will then start with building the main area.

We're also trying to include a redesigned new player and veteran player alike city scheme, to make a spawn point within the centre of the city for this as well. We're also working and gathering supplies to start a subway hub from the new city to meet up with other people's Cities.

Suikadesu
By Intelli
Abyssus has been officially added as a spawn point.
By Suikadesu
I was wondering, since when you type /spawn it takes you to the nearest spawn now. does typing /trade take you to the nearest spawn's trade area also or is there still just one /trade location, at the original x0z0 spawn? If its the first option, that would be neat i had an idea to make a nice looking trading area near the spawn we're making.

Suikadesu
By mtndewzane
Suikadesu wrote:I was wondering, since when you type /spawn it takes you to the nearest spawn now. does typing /trade take you to the nearest spawn's trade area also or is there still just one /trade location, at the original x0z0 spawn? If its the first option, that would be neat i had an idea to make a nice looking trading area near the spawn we're making.

Suikadesu
Your first choice would DESTROY the wide communication, trade, and feel to Minerealm.

If /trade worked as /spawn does at the moment, then people in that area would only trade with those people.
Instead of the regular /trade area that is completely neutral for all players to go to in order to trade.

Personally, I would like to /spawncity but that won't happen and I am fine with it, but if /settrade ever occurs I would think it would change Minerealm more than ever.
By Suikadesu
mtndewzane wrote:
Suikadesu wrote:I was wondering, since when you type /spawn it takes you to the nearest spawn now. does typing /trade take you to the nearest spawn's trade area also or is there still just one /trade location, at the original x0z0 spawn? If its the first option, that would be neat i had an idea to make a nice looking trading area near the spawn we're making.

Suikadesu
Your first choice would DESTROY the wide communication, trade, and feel to Minerealm.

If /trade worked as /spawn does at the moment, then people in that area would only trade with those people.
Instead of the regular /trade area that is completely neutral for all players to go to in order to trade.

Personally, I would like to /spawncity but that won't happen and I am fine with it, but if /settrade ever occurs I would think it would change Minerealm more than ever.
Yeah i got nothing against something like that not being implemented, it was just food for thought tbh, cause when i thought about there being spawns everywhere i wasn't sure if it was going to be /trade as well or not. its all good i still got some ideas.
By mtndewzane
Suikadesu wrote:
mtndewzane wrote:

Suikadesu

Yeah i got nothing against something like that not being implemented, it was just food for thought tbh, cause when i thought about there being spawns everywhere i wasn't sure if it was going to be /trade as well or not. its all good i still got some ideas.

Ok ya sorry if that last post came off as a DIRECT attack lol, but I would love to hear some of your ideas possibly would help if you ever needed it. Psh who am I kidding you never need help haha
By Suikadesu
Heh always ahead of the game. but the help request will be logged until i need some. farming RC right now for a 45,000RC glass PO and im about to purchase another 10 wall plots in the next 2 days.

Suikadesu
By Quentijn
I have just entered my realm (in the name of NTC) to become a spawn point, I've had problems with placing the signs but place msg me on forums and I'll have them put where you'ld like them more :)
By savesthedazed
Main post updated. Roanoke has been added as an official spawn point.
By Cannabin0l
Quentijn wrote:I have just entered my realm (in the name of NTC) to become a spawn point, I've had problems with placing the signs but place msg me on forums and I'll have them put where you'ld like them more :)
"This." I feel like this shouldn't be ignored (and if it's not being ignored, proper declining would be appreciated) not only because I'm a member of NTC! but also because I'm sure Quentijn put a LOT of time into this, not for it to just be discarded and un noted. :/
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]