Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Intelli
This post will be kept updated by the MineRealm staff.

--------------------------------------------------
Cities of MineRealm
Cities are classified by areas in which players have set a spawn point. More details regarding this can be found in the following topic: http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2863
--------------------------------------------------

Spawn City

Leader(s) / Founder: N/A
Description: The main hub of MineRealm. This is where the very first spawn point was set, and is presently the most powerful city of MineRealm.

Abyssus

Leader(s) / Founder: Intelli, mitchie151
Description: A small public town owned by TC.

Roanoke

Leader(s): SurgeonBSG, BSGSamuel
Description: A small, growing town with plenty of nearby public land.
By ramien123
By "lolspawncity" Kress91 is obviously refering to the many laughs and good times that everyone has had whenever they pass through the wonderous player-made creations that serve as an inspiration to us all!

When Kress91 uses the phrase, "Terra Nova will be stealing it's(lacking) thunder", he of course means that Terra Nova will be re-locating the "thunder" to a safe,secure, and secluded place where Terra Novians will toil day and night in order to restore the thunder to its former glory. In fact, Terra Nova has a proud history of Thunder Restoration, such as the Nova Store single handedly revitalizing the thunder of the server economy(all the while providing hardworker Minerealm players with a place to obtain rare materia for insanely low prices)!

The use of ":3" indicates that Kress91 is so happy that Terra Nova is taking the stand to provide everyone have a better time on Minerealm, that his smile split into 2!

Terra Nova: Your Future, Seen Through Our Eyes
By CirJohn
LOL@Kress's corporate lawyer alt.

Thanks for adding this thread Intelli. I know it will save many of us a great deal of trouble cataloging them independantly.
By Keyhen
ramien123 wrote:By "lolspawncity" Kress91 is obviously refering to the many laughs and good times that everyone has had whenever they pass through the wonderous player-made creations that serve as an inspiration to us all!

When Kress91 uses the phrase, "Terra Nova will be stealing it's(lacking) thunder", he of course means that Terra Nova will be re-locating the "thunder" to a safe,secure, and secluded place where Terra Novians will toil day and night in order to restore the thunder to its former glory. In fact, Terra Nova has a proud history of Thunder Restoration, such as the Nova Store single handedly revitalizing the thunder of the server economy(all the while providing hardworker Minerealm players with a place to obtain rare materia for insanely low prices)!

The use of ":3" indicates that Kress91 is so happy that Terra Nova is taking the stand to provide everyone have a better time on Minerealm, that his smile split into 2!

Oh dear god the propaganda. Whyd you have to break him energy?!
By FlannyFlan
CirJohn wrote:LOL@Kress's corporate lawyer alt.

Thanks for adding this thread Intelli. I know it will save many of us a great deal of trouble cataloging them independantly.
Erm Ramien is an actual person, not a kress alt...

-headdesk-
By CirJohn
FlannyFlan wrote:Erm Ramien is an actual person, not a kress alt...
Yah, but my versions funnier. ;)
By fritterdonut
By "lolspawncity" Kress91 is obviously refering to the many laughs and good times that everyone has had whenever they pass through the wonderous player-made creations that serve as an inspiration to us all!

Holy spin doctors, batman.
By blackknight24
I was worried this thread wouldn't be polluted with "Terra Nova, Terra Nova, Terra Nova"...

I am relieved to see that it has!

Keep up the good work, boys!
By Psychoshaman
I'm really waiting until 1.8 comes out and the map is wiped to start anew with a realm and grow it large enough to contend with the other "big boy" realms. Hopefully I'll be able to own an official player city.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]