Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By x998monsterx
Hey y'all,

I venture onto minerealm once in a while and I thought I had kept all my plots and items. Instead, I logged on today to find someone by the name of Valon had bought them all.

What are the rules to do with this now? Does he even have to give all my things back?

Anyways, Valon if you could contact me that would be appreciated and hopefully we can sort something out.
By Nephalem
He is not allowed to loot your items.
Buying plots with another players structures on is not allowed (this does not include spawn plots).

With this said, I know Valon, and I assume he purchased your plots to save them from being griefed and looted by pirates.

I suggest writing to him on the forum or in-game to resolve this.
I'll PM his skype to you.
By Valon750
x998monsterx wrote:P.S

If anyone knows Valon, please refer them to me :)
What are the chances that I check the site on the off chance today?

Hey there, I can honestly say that I haven't seen your name around here before, so if I were to of purchased your realms, it would of been purely coincidence, say your realms disbanded shortly before or whatnot.

Hit me up on Skype when you're next online and we can sort something out :)
By Valon750
Upon further investigation, I've found that the plots in question are ones which I have owns for months now.

I was approached by another user by the name of HairyKid920 (the numbers may be off), asking if I would like the take ownership of a triple spawner location, along with their money, as they were no longer interested in playing. I accepted, and then purchased the realms once owned by the player.

As a reminder, I have owned these plots for months at this point, and they were not owned by you prior to me purchasing them.

Perhaps HairyKid purchased them after they originally disbanded, I have no idea.
By x998monsterx
They actually were owned by me :P. I used to live next to Hairykid and eventually he stopped playing so I took his realms. Furthermore, I agreed with staff that I would now own the plots and items within. I believe it was Kerovon, if you want clarification.

I have contacted you on skype again.

*Edit* I have now sent you the messages from staff
Last edited by x998monsterx on Mon May 09, 2016 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Valon750
All I was told at the time of him leaving, was about the location of a triple spawner, that he gave me the coords to.

He never once mentioned your name, and simply said that they were his plots, so that's as much as I know.

So what it comes down to, is that I've owned these plots for months now, with no messages from you, so I see no reason to give them up.

My apologies, however it's completely within my right to do so.
By x998monsterx
Valon and I have discussed on Skype this condition but we cannot reach an agreement over who should have the realms. So, we are leaving it to staff to decide.

In my opinion, I am true owner of the realms, staff gave these to me and I will leave evidence below.

This message was to Kerovon:
(You might remember us talking about this a while back. Well anyway, Hairy came back and I decided that he could have all his realms and items back. The only problem is, Hairy became inactive again. We now have two people trying to claim his realms and items. If this is possible would i be able to take control of his realms and items once more when the realms disband. I see it silly for randomers to take his items and build on his triple grinder.)

He replied with this
(Rokkr passed the message on to me. You are allowed to do whatever you want in those realms. Last time we talked, I mentioned that I could either sell them to you at 10k each, or just sell them to the server, and you said you would prefer I hold it until you had the credits. Let me know if this has changed.)

I then took the realms and kept them for over a year, beginning to build. Keep in my mind my house is right next to this and I was planning to expand (Valon has also bought these)

Then leading onto the next year I took a break on Minerealm, only coming on Minechat to keep my plots from disbanding. I now realise this does not work.
Anyways, Hairy came back after my plots were disbanded and not realising I was the owner offered them to Valon, for free and gave him 100k+ credits.

Valon argues the realms are rightfully his as an ex owner (before me) offered them to him. He is now not planning to return. However, I was.

Valon argues the plots are his as no one had contacted him for months. (I had not realised they were disbanded).

So, he refuses to give them back, only my items he believes should be returned. So, I'm leaving staff to decide who should take ownership.
By Valon750
This is such a tedious process...

As I have owned these Realms for now several months, with no action taken by any previous owners, I would say that gives me right to the ownership of the Realms.

The items and blocks currently there, are by all means available to the previous owner.

If we were to have this occur, when any previous owner of now disbanded realms were to then log back on, and then take have ownership taken from a new owner, there would be absolutely no point in the 30 day Realm disbanding system, and all Realms may as well belong to whoever purchased it first.

Again, any previous owners are welcome to the blocks, chests, what have you, I just don't see how, several months down the line, a player can come and take ownership from Realms they lost months ago.
By x998monsterx
Valon750 wrote:This is such a tedious process...

As I have owned these Realms for now several months, with no action taken by any previous owners, I would say that gives me right to the ownership of the Realms.

The items and blocks currently there, are by all means available to the previous owner.

If we were to have this occur, when any previous owner of now disbanded realms were to then log back on, and then take have ownership taken from a new owner, there would be absolutely no point in the 30 day Realm disbanding system, and all Realms may as well belong to whoever purchased it first.

Again, any previous owners are welcome to the blocks, chests, what have you, I just don't see how, several months down the line, a player can come and take ownership from Realms they lost months ago.
To add to this Valon has not built any huge infrastructure or valuable property, he is only keeping it for the pure reason of the plot having mob spawners.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]