Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Puged
ATC. I think you should stop defending Grelman on his behalf unless he has asked you to do so. If you want to know how Grelman is doing or what he is up to then use private messages instead of a public forum post. :)

@Torn. I hope you're not trying to take shots at Grel for not playing on server as much as he did. I would be very confident in saying he has played more, built more, and accumulated more than you on MineRealm.
<3 It's not a competition tho :} just sayin
By Eetrab
Puged wrote:@Torn. I hope you're not trying to take shots at Grel for not playing on server as much as he did. I would be very confident in saying he has played more, built more, and accumulated more than you on MineRealm.
<3 It's not a competition tho :} just sayin
You say it's not a competition, yet you half heartedly mention it which would insinuate that it is a competition. Leaving a little heart and smiley face at the end doesn't suddenly make it logically infallible.
By ATC
Puged, I see your point, but Grelman does not need to be defended and I am not writing on his behalf. I brought it up for my own benefit: Over the years a very small group of players has been forming the backbone of this community by being supportive and investing their time and goodwill. This is my reason to stay on this server. I don’t want to lose it.
By Dentez
TechnoProdigy wrote:
Dentez wrote:
Intelli wrote:
Markman2001 wrote:
Intelli wrote:
Rokkrwolf wrote:http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 15&start=0
lolll
"Future of Minerealm"
Good one.
Something something 5

Let me ask the important question. What texture pack is that and where can I get it?
That's not a texture pack, it's a shader pack.

Well then, where does one acquire this shader pack?
By Eetrab
Dentez wrote:
TechnoProdigy wrote:
Dentez wrote:
Intelli wrote:
Markman2001 wrote:
Intelli wrote:
Rokkrwolf wrote:http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 15&start=0
lolll
"Future of Minerealm"
Good one.
Something something 5

-snip-

Let me ask the important question. What texture pack is that and where can I get it?

Firstly you want to launch your internet browser. Then you want to search on google "Minecraft shader" or some similar term. Once you have found a satisfactory link, it is advised that you download said shader pack, and then installs it.

Missing one or more of these steps usually means that you don't get the shader pack.
By Dentez
Eetrab wrote:
Dentez wrote:
TechnoProdigy wrote:
Dentez wrote:
Intelli wrote:
Markman2001 wrote:
Intelli wrote:
Rokkrwolf wrote:viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16515&start=0
lolll
"Future of Minerealm"
Good one.
Something something 5

-snip-

Firstly you want to launch your internet browser. Then you want to search on google "Minecraft shader" or some similar term. Once you have found a satisfactory link, it is advised that you download said shader pack, and then installs it.

Missing one or more of these steps usually means that you don't get the shader pack.
Instructions weren't clear; I deleted my OS
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]