Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By FrostyBirth
Meepers20 was a pretty cool guy. He did... Stuff...

I don't remember, it was like four years ago that I had last saw him on the server.
By dlgn
FrostyBirth wrote:Meepers20 was a pretty cool guy. He did... Stuff...

I don't remember, it was like four years ago that I had last saw him on the server.
Meepers dance!

I used to worship him...
By river33
FrostyBirth wrote:Meepers20 was a pretty cool guy. He did... Stuff...

I've seen him on within a year or two. I got off and on, so I guess you could add my name to that list.
By OtherKitty
Meowrocket wrote:I'll try to get on and donate supplies, as the main reason I haven't played is a disgusting lack of free time. In the meantime, I would appreciate it if you could Otherkitty in your memorial. She's probably the one player who had the biggest impact on me.
Meow!! :D Thanks for requesting that i be added, I Hope all is going well for you these days :)
I can think of tons of people that should be added to the list! Starting out with my son of course, Shampoo_Lord, and my niece, Luelle, they were both staff at one time. CraigParton, he made the original netherrail.. and keketz and Taxidriver308.. I had so much fun playing on here, I met some great friends here, it will always be remembered as one of the most awesome chapters in my life :)
OtherKitty wrote:
Meowrocket wrote:I'll try to get on and donate supplies, as the main reason I haven't played is a disgusting lack of free time. In the meantime, I would appreciate it if you could Otherkitty in your memorial. She's probably the one player who had the biggest impact on me.
Meow!! :D Thanks for requesting that i be added, I Hope all is going well for you these days :)
I can think of tons of people that should be added to the list! Starting out with my son of course, Shampoo_Lord, and my niece, Luelle, they were both staff at one time. CraigParton, he made the original netherrail.. and keketz and Taxidriver308.. I had so much fun playing on here, I met some great friends here, it will always be remembered as one of the most awesome chapters in my life :)
Otherkitty!

Those names. Makes me sad.
By OtherKitty
TornadicManiac wrote:
OtherKitty wrote:
Otherkitty!

Torn! those were great memories, we had a lot of fun times :) i may come on and check it out soon... i'm glad to see a few familiar names are still here
By xShockWavex
OtherKitty wrote:
TornadicManiac wrote:
OtherKitty wrote:
Otherkitty!

Torn! those were great memories, we had a lot of fun times :) i may come on and check it out soon... i'm glad to see a few familiar names are still here
Yea. Those names make me sad aswell. Shampy!!! N' luelle!!!
Awe man.... Nothin but love.
By Rick
Go ahead and throw my name in there too.

EDIT: theultimateblade's and lololom's too if you want to be reminded of that disaster.
By dlgn
Rick wrote:Go ahead and throw my name in there too.
D:

you might as well add the whole server tbh.
-theultimateblade's and lololom's too if you want to be reminded of that disaster-
lolno

Anyway, GameaBound and TorchOfIrony deserve monuments as well. And, uh *looks around anxiously for OrigamiElephant* OneManWo1fPac as well. Love him or hate him, he was a key player in the development of the server. Come to think of it, Origami probably should be on there as well.

Oh, and artraf. My dear brother who devoted his poor MineRealm life to making a guild for noobs.

I would say to add me, but I'm determined to come back if the server ever revives.

~dlgn
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]