Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By stickgod91
Some of you may know me from the past when I was frequently on, or some may know me from my recent activity on the server, but for those who do not, I'm Stickgod and I've been on this server since about August 2011. Recently Grelman let me build on his spawn-ish realm at -225, -125. Having been on this server for almost 5 years, I've seen alot of players come and go and I thought it'd only be right if I made a memorial on this plot to commemorate them. The build is mostly finished, although a few materials are missing (i.e. claypots, glass etc. If you want to donate, it would be greatly appreciated). Anyways I digress, the main point of this post is to get awareness for the plot aswell as to allow people to submit names that they wish to be placed in the memorial. Thanks for reading.
-Stick
If you're looking for names to add you can add mine since I'll only be browsing the forums on occasion from here on out.
By Meowrocket
I'll try to get on and donate supplies, as the main reason I haven't played is a disgusting lack of free time. In the meantime, I would appreciate it if you could Otherkitty in your memorial. She's probably the one player who had the biggest impact on me.
By McFattyXXXL
not really sure if I am retired or not players count? If so, then throw my name on there. Dunno when I will be back on minerealm again. just ain't been in the mood for minecraft in a while along with work and family. -.- Dunno if there was any other members outside of myself and those whom were banned, but I think foxtopia is now dead since I ain't been back.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]