Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Gnotoca
Hi. I like to build roads. I see the roads out of spawn are a mess. Is there some way I can help to connect or build new roads west, north and east?

Status june 18:
- South is ok - runs all the way to the border, I think.
- West is not so bad. "Only" need to build a road across Syntax and Xzor's plots to connect with the road on the other side. There is road out to -2000 on the west side.

- North and east is ...
By Bu1ld0g
If you do manage to get perms off roobean for the West road spam some flaming trees there will ya.
3+ years of ugly pointless unused flatland is enough...

I believe Tee & Rokkr own plots on the East side forest.
By Gnotoca
Gnotoca wrote:- West is not so bad. "Only" need to build a road across Syntax and Xzor's plots to connect with the road on the other side. There is road out to -2000 on the west side.
The road west across Syntax's plots is now under construction :)
By Gnotoca
The west road is now done on Syntax's plots. Now I need building rights on Xzor's plots ... ;)
By Bu1ld0g
Gnotoca wrote:The west road is now done on Syntax's plots. Now I need building rights on Xzor's plots ... ;)
Pretty sure that's alexrybecki or however he spelt it. Does Rokkr not have perms there?
By alexrybicki
Sorry, I've been MIA the last.. 2 years or so haha.
That tunnel from Synta's realm looks really awesome! Unfortunately it cuts right though one of my builds/planned build. I've built a very very rough sketch of how I want it to look. Basically there's going to be a big tree in the middle, with a bridge connecting up to Turve's.
By Gnotoca
Hi Alex/Xzor :)

Guess we need to make some changes tunnel plan then ...

I three to solutions:
1. Stop the tunnel after at lvl Y63 and exit before the lake so that the road can go on the shore all the way.
2. Keep the tunnel as it is and make it turn in to the tunnel you got started.
3. Remove the tunnel and make the road go down to the lake and follow the shore all the way.

I do like my tunnel - but the number one solution migt be the best one. It will make the road shorter and keep it less bumpy.
By macrofeet
:D I just finished South road

Runs from Spawn to Abysuss, follows subway with stations 100% complete

Also working on Nether Road, Full obsidian road but currently out of obsidian 25% complete

Finally Iron transport along subway Old frog town to Abysuss ran out of Iron 10% complete
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]