Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By KingSpartacus
VVolfie wrote:You're welcome to have it back any time I see you. ^_^
(Which I never do anymore... cause you're never on. Pls go on more I miss you.)
I second this, and say it to myself as well :p

KingS
By LeafWarrior254
I just tested this out, and I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but you can dye and shear sheep on private plots that you don't have access to. Maybe we could consider having a pen of sheep (like 5, or so) that people can dye and shear. I'm not sure if you can breed animals on private plots, though, so hopefully it won't get out of control. Someone should test this out though.
Other than that, the only problem I can foresee (besides the possible problem with breeding) is that someone will dye all the sheep random colours.
By videogamebros
LeafWarrior254 wrote:I just tested this out, and I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but you can dye and shear sheep on private plots that you don't have access to. Maybe we could consider having a pen of sheep (like 5, or so) that people can dye and shear. I'm not sure if you can breed animals on private plots, though, so hopefully it won't get out of control. Someone should test this out though.
Other than that, the only problem I can foresee (besides the possible problem with breeding) is that someone will dye all the sheep random colours.
Couldn't you just have like 1 or 2 of each color
By mitchie151
I designed this a long while ago for building on the Diamond Exchange realm, but iBiS went inactive and it got snatched up pretty quickly.

https://imgur.com/a/CAtET
There is almost no interior work done but its still a decent looking building.

If someone wants to build it somewhere I might be able to scrounge up a world download, but I don't think I have the time or patience to help build it :P
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]