Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Dark_Zekrom
My Fungeon is now open to anyone who would like to use it. If you want exclusive access to it, you can rent it for 250c per in-game day. We offer food and drink for $5 each and an extra room for any couple that might want to use it. The Nether Portal to it is located on a spawn road and its coordinates are 597,-354.
By Meowrocket
Dark_Zekrom wrote:My Fungeon is now open to anyone who would like to use it. If you want exclusive access to it, you can rent it for 250c per in-game day. We offer food and drink for $5 each and an extra room for any couple that might want to use it. The Nether Portal to it is located on a spawn road and its coordinates are 597,-354.
What is... Fungeon?
By Meowrocket
I believe I am uncomfortable with this concept if it is what I think it is.
I'm just going to leave this thread now and go back to my... other, more normal games.
By krinbros
TheDreamerOfTheDay wrote:Oh so you've opened up the Fungeon to the public? That's great news. The service there is really nice, trust me.
10/10, would be uncomfortable in a damp, dark room again.
By CubanRiot
Sorry about not being able to get you the cows dark. someone mined out the area around my nether portal in the nether and i fell and couldn't get back up. You can have your wheat back if you want it.

Extremely sorry,
CubanRiot
By CubanRiot
Sorry about not being able to get you the cows dark. someone mined out the area around my nether portal in the nether and i fell and couldn't get back up. You can have your wheat back if you want it.

Extremely sorry,
CubanRiot

P.S. Awesome place. Would go back if it was safer to travel. (Still gonna!)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]