Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By General Grievous
Many thanks to Monkeyman700 for donating today 18,000 credits to the Burtlington project (900,-1900).

Promised, one of the most prestigious homes will have your nameplate on it and I hope I see you one day again here on MineRealm.

Many thanks :)
A.
By FinalFouad
General Grievous wrote:Many thanks to Monkeyman700 for donating today 18,000 credits to the Burtlington project (900,-1900).

Promised, one of the most prestigious homes will have your nameplate on it and I hope I see you one day again here on MineRealm.

A.
Donations are always great to see :)
By coolaa24
General Grievous wrote:Many thanks to Monkeyman700 for donating today 18,000 credits to the Burtlington project (900,-1900).

A.
Noone ever donates to the coolaa24 :<
By Meowrocket
coolaa24 wrote:

A.
Have a project that matters, then maybe donations will occur.
By coolaa24
Meowrocket wrote:
coolaa24 wrote:

A.
Have a project that matters, then maybe donations will occur.
Nah. People just don't like me. You are one of those people.
Do I care?
No
By protex08
coolaa24 wrote: Nah. People just don't like me. You are one of those people.
Do I care?
No

Why are you complaining then?

Also, I donated too! Don't forget me! :(
By General Grievous
protex08 wrote:Also, I donated too! Don't forget me! :(
Just for the avoidance of doubt, a couple of people already donated (many thanks for that) and all of them got a nice home there. As soon as the project is finished, a list of the donators will be published here (perhaps Intelli agrees to a tax discount...;)

Best,
A.
By Meowrocket
coolaa24 wrote:Nah. People just don't like me. You are one of those people.
Do I care?
No
I never said I didn't like you, but you have to make a project that affects the community for donations to roll in.

Just saying.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]