Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
Well worth a shot...

What is your Ign?: videogamebros
How old are you?: 13 in 2 days
Veteran?: Yes/No? Yes I got veteran this week
Ban record and why?: I Was banned once for swearing and it was an i got mad and swore but the first time I swore I said the word Unicorn ****.
How much time spent on the server?: Not allot lately but a lot now that it's summer
How active are you?:All the time
How many credits do you have?: Little more than a thousand because I just recently bought 27 enchanted books for 10000

Anything else that you have to add?:Even though I'm 13 (just about) I'm pretty mature and have good grammar for my age, I hope you take me into consideration and can't wait to hear back from you.
SkullRose wrote:Hey LS_Epic :)

Quick question out of pure curiosity, have you been in any guilds before? If so which one/s?
Yes, I have. I have been in:
The Beast League (Left to join UN)
UN (Kicked for inactivity as I was studying)
Vortex (Left to join Ardania)
Ardania (Left due to guild inactivity)
My IGN is phantomvortex7 (sorry it's so easy to misspell)
I am 15 as of now, and will be turning 16 this summer.
I am in fact a Veteran.
The first time I was banned it was because I interpreted the rules in my own way. The other time was because of a mix-up with helpbot and I.
I have spent a lot of time on MineRealm, and hope to continue that through the summer (although there might be a few complications)
I usually have at least a 7/10, but because of getting behind in school and finals I haven't been able to get on as often.
Currently I am in possession of 12K, but I am trying to find a realm that would suit another build (Which I am still planning, so no hurry in finding it)

One thing that I would like to add is that although I would like to be on MineRealm more than I am already, both of my parents are quite strict, and while I am at my dads, I may not have a lot of room for my desktop, which means I would be playing on my Netbook with 1-5 fps if at all. Also, since Skull asked about LS_Epics guild history I will enlighten you, The first guild I joined was BuisnessBoys I was extremely inactive at this time and eventually left (I don't know when, but I still didn't know the basics of how guilds worked). After that I had a wanting to join the VVolfpack, I guess I was obsessed with it or something, so I decided to make my own guild for the heck of it, and so VVolfpups was born (I know I know... shush it you :P). Since then a lot of the few members of the guild have just disappeared. So since no-one really is in my guild except me, and one other person, I guess it's a good Idea to pass the torch, and try my luck and joining a guild with fellow peeps.

Links to the bannings
First time - http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 51#p176351
Second time - http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 66#p178166
What is your Ign?: Dentez
How old are you?: 21
Veteran?: Yes/No? in August
Ban record and why?: Once, Falareborn banned my Alt by mistake.
How much time spent on the server?: more than I should
How active are you?: too active
How many credits do you have?: 405k

Anything else that you have to add?: I like to dig.
Dentez wrote:What is your Ign?: Dentez
How old are you?: 21
Veteran?: Yes/No? in August
Ban record and why?: Once, Falareborn banned my Alt by mistake.
How much time spent on the server?: more than I should
How active are you?: too active
How many credits do you have?: 405k

Anything else that you have to add?: I like to dig.
Did you give up on your guild Dentez?
Hiya, I'll give this a shot.

What is your Ign?: MineCraftTomXD
How old are you?: 16
Veteran?: Yes
Ban record and why?: The only time I was ever banned was about 3 days after joining the server. It was quickly resolved as I had misspelled one word resulting in a warning and used another word I had not realised was bannable. I've never had a problem since.
How much time spent on the server?: I couldn't accurately specify, but it is the only server I have ever played for more than 3 hours on MineCraft. I'd have to guess, 500 hours? Could be significantly more or less though.
How active are you?: I haven't been active on the server in quite a while, however I really wanted to get back involved and as my interest in MineCraft seems to have sprung back, I feel that participating in a Guild would be good fun.
How many credits do you have?: 20k

I hope my application was informative enough, if you want to know more you can ask me in game or I can reply on this thread,
Thanks,
Tom :D
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]