Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
zompaq wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
zompaq wrote:I was checking to see if I still had donor status on the webcite for this account.
You should probably get on your own account then so people know who they are talking too/possibly receiving the credits from.

Also there is a banned account on your ip if you wish to clear that as well.
Same ip doesn't mean same person. Also I don't have 400k anymore so threads closed I guess.
So you explain it then remove it? Why'd you edit your post, and idc if you're not the same person if you don't explain yourself I'll ban you for no reason at all.
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
zompaq wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
zompaq wrote:I was checking to see if I still had donor status on the webcite for this account.
You should probably get on your own account then so people know who they are talking too/possibly receiving the credits from.

Same ip doesn't mean same person. Also I don't have 400k anymore so threads closed I guess.
So you explain it then remove it? Why'd you edit your post, and idc if you're not the same person if you don't explain yourself I'll ban you for no reason at all.
My little sister qsxibell got banned for doing I don't know like 6 months ago. Me coming from alaska came to move down here where she is and she got banned. I think the last ips I've loved in from were acs or cgi like for example 65.74.6.130 while in the meantime qsxibell got banned down here in texas.

It doesn't matter cause I won't be playing this game hardly anymore anyway since I gave away all that I have.
zompaq wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
zompaq wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:

My little sister qsxibell got banned for doing I don't know like 6 months ago. Me coming from alaska came to move down here where she is and she got banned. I think the last ips I've loved in from were acs or cgi like for example 65.74.6.130 while in the meantime qsxibell got banned down here in texas.

It doesn't matter cause I won't be playing this game hardly anymore anyway since I gave away all that I have.
This sounds like alot of crap to me....
zompaq wrote:

Didn't mean to like the post. :|

qsxibell is zompaq/zeempeezle's little sister. That's legitimate, I used to play with the guy. But as he said, he doesn't play anymore. So I'm sure he doesn't care too much - I'm just saying I can verify he had a little sister playing on his IP.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]