Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By KingSpartacus
So, I have an ambitious idea.
It would need a few folks with a fair amount of availability, and dedication for maybe... two to three weeks.
My idea is this:
alongside lines heading to the edges of the map on North, South, East and West Axis', we could also have lines heading to the far corners of the map, covering a larger area and making it easier to get to the wilderness. Part 2 of the idea is that we also have two loops or circle lines. One at the edge of the map, and one about 500blocks or so from spawn, circling spawn city and creating a sort of... un-official boundary around the city. kind of like the M25 around London.
I admit it would take a lot of digging, iron and gold, however a realm with an iron farm, a gold farm, and a tree farm would solve those issues as you can use stone from the tunnels for picks, and the redstone you'll recover to make the powered rails with. Depending on the decided level of the line, you would be able to keep all resources you find (aside from the redstone) for yourself, as well as gaining loads of credits. Diamonds anyone? :)
If you would like to help out, post below.
first thing that needs doing however, is a detailed map of the subway creating so that we know where all the current lines are :)

KingS
By cubeguy314
End of the (South?) line subway station now finished

The best part about this place is that you don't see how big the station is until you finally come through the railway tunnel.
By Eetrab
cubeguy314 wrote:Actually, the station's off to the east a bit from the junction around z=4000
What is the x-coordinate?
By Dentez
Although Divinity may be new, We will support the spawn rails anyway we can as well as connect it with our rail system once we get that far.
By cubeguy314
Eetrab wrote:
cubeguy314 wrote:Actually, the station's off to the east a bit from the junction around z=4000
What is the x-coordinate?
1000-ish
By Valendr0s
I made a tunnel at Y=25 at -4000x, between -2000z and -3500z.

It runs through many of my realms, so I figured I'd get it started so nobody had to go around.

I was trying to emulate the 2k roads. I'd go further positive Z, but I'm not sure how to get passed something I ran into - VVolfie could probably help on that since it's near his area - pretty sure it's a project he's working on. I'll probably continue the road negative Z until map edge then figure out positive Z later.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]