Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Bu1ld0g
I would love to work on the west line but need perms to continue some of it, or the owner could do it if they feel for trust issues.
I think I might start placing track where I can while waiting.
Also roobean needs to fix 2 line breaking unoficial turnoff tracks that I poined out to him imediately after the wipe and still hasn't addressed!
By FinalFouad
Bu1ld0g wrote:I would love to work on the west line but need perms to continue some of it, or the owner could do it if they feel for trust issues.
Also roobean needs to fix 2 line breaking unoficial turnoff tracks that I poined out to him imediately after the wipe and still hasn't addressed!
There has been some work so far done on the West line.
It's clear up to Westeros, and then a few hundred blocks down, there's a realm in the way.
I'm hoping sometime soon that I'll be able to put more time into the West line.
Please refer to my earlier post in this thread.
By macrofeet
Finished off Abyssus to spawn both sides "SHOULD WORK" to spawn both ways

will add more powered rail next to speed it up

""" BIG Credit to who ever placed track from Abyssus to south line

working on junction/track where Abyssus joins south line to allow further west, further south subway
*edit
should have read " allow further -=EAST=- not west and further South"
Attachments
railmap.jpg
railmap.jpg (192.44 KiB) Viewed 23331 times
By Soul K
The Abysuss line needs to be fixed, the tunnel is dug out to straighten the line going east but atm it follows the original line which goes around a plot that has long since went public and so doesnt need to go around anymore.

Both plots owned by Eetrab and Ppeettee need to be adjusted accordingly.
By GaidinBDJ
If I recall correctly, it still needs to veer around because the tracks that are on a private realm don't stretch all the way to the edge of the realm. There'd be a one block gap in the track if it were straightened out.
By Bu1ld0g
GaidinBDJ wrote:If I recall correctly, it still needs to veer around because the tracks that are on a private realm don't stretch all the way to the edge of the realm. There'd be a one block gap in the track if it were straightened out.
Don't know about you but I'd rather a one block twitch over a complete diversion of a plot any day
By Soul K
GaidinBDJ wrote:If I recall correctly, it still needs to veer around because the tracks that are on a private realm don't stretch all the way to the edge of the realm. There'd be a one block gap in the track if it were straightened out.
That private realm isnt so private anymore and so thats why I placed the rails along there as well as dug it out.
By macrofeet
Today fixed weird grief on the south line

Powered rail was moved to be uneven
small sections of track were removed in various places
and a 30 -40 torches were removed

mostly fixed apart from some of the weird uneven powered rail but it all works ok
By macrofeet
If I recall correctly, it still needs to veer around because the tracks that are on a private realm don't stretch all the way to the edge of the realm. There'd be a one block gap in the track if it were straightened out.
Track is still 1 block short on private land also torches are mostly missing so might get mobs etc
By GaidinBDJ
macrofeet wrote:Today fixed weird grief on the south line

Powered rail was moved to be uneven
small sections of track were removed in various places
and a 30 -40 torches were removed

mostly fixed apart from some of the weird uneven powered rail but it all works ok
If you mean, by "south line", the one running east from Abyssus, that's the one I built. And I built it with 37 rail spacing because that's the most efficient *and* allows for time to get off the cart to change lines without having to lose your minecart. I will continue to repair the 37 rail spacing every time someone shortens it.

Now the problem is someone purchased a plot in the middle of the Abyssus East line, blocked off the subway, and tore up a bunch of the rails I placed. Working on getting them back. Not sure how the plot purchase went through with existing builds there, but I sent them a few tells. I'll try again when they come back online.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]