Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Valendr0s
I'm going to be taking the design I saw currently going westward and expand that at the X=-4000 line between 0 and -5000 Z.

I do have a couple questions...

1. Can those super-speed ice trails that exist in Nether also exist in overworld? Or will the ice melt and you'd have to use packed ice?

2. Horses - What I saw had a height of 2.5 in the middle area, which is too low for horses. And the width of each of the rail areas was too narrow for horses. Would expanding the middle area to include a 3-3.5 high, 2 wide trail be too non-standard? (or do people not really care).

I recently made a road almost from 0 to -5000 Z at -4000 X, and it was actually quite a lot of fun. I should be done with it tonight or tomorrow, and the more I've used and built it, the more I realize it would be easier to simply have a subway all the way. Overworld - especially with the rate at which mobs are spawning in the outer areas these days - is a bit too annoying for long-distance travel.

Is there a more updated version of the subway than the westward one I saw yesterday?
By KingSpartacus
Generally speaking, as long as the track of onward travel is on the right (so you always travel on the right) and the tunnel is lit so that hostiles don't spawn and there's no holes in the walls, then it should be fine. powered rails to be laid at the interval seen on the line you've seen, and stops must be minimum 300 blocks apart. aside from that, thats about it

It is also nice to be able to see the returning track. way back when there was someone building quite a large bore tunnel, must have been 8x8, with the tracks down each side, and it was beautifully decorated, so it took a lot of resources, however he did claim to go down with a stack of logs and gain everything else while he was down in the tunnel

KingS
By Gnotoca
Hi. If your out on a Minerealm hike there is now a complete subway-system from X&Z-2000 east to X-525 and north to Z-2700.

The line runs bellow the W-2k and N-2k roads.

I'we built four stations along the line so it is open for all travelers with a railcart.

By Gnotoca
I might want to do some Minerealming again after a long - only visit - period.

Is it ok if I start fixing up (straigthen out) the public parts of the subway out west? I'll build it in the same style as the subway who run's by the Great Korean Wall.

Also hope it is ok that I claim some broken up and public land arund my Tardis - at x-870 z-50.
I want to make it shine again ;)
By TechnoProdigy
Gnotoca wrote:I might want to do some Minerealming again after a long - only visit - period.

Is it ok if I start fixing up (straigthen out) the public parts of the subway out west? I'll build it in the same style as the subway who run's by the Great Korean Wall.

Also hope it is ok that I claim some broken up and public land arund my Tardis - at x-870 z-50.
I want to make it shine again ;)
Make the Subway great again!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]