Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By macrofeet
If you mean, by "south line", the one running east from Abyssus, that's the one I built. And I built it with 37 rail spacing because that's the
See Map

Actually I re-mined the subway from old frog town, but thanks for placing the 37 spaced powered rail on the section between Abyssus and Abyssus junction that is awesome, somebody removed rail gaps torches etc, I replaced so it is at least working.
By KingSpartacus
happy to see that the spawn station is still there! rather proud of that :)

Edit: started riding the north line today, seem to have glitched on it when i hit a chicken, so i'll walk it later :)
By falareborn
KingSpartacus wrote:happy to see that the spawn station is still there! rather proud of that :)

Edit: started riding the north line today, seem to have glitched on it when i hit a chicken, so i'll walk it later :)
Welcome back bro!!
By KingSpartacus
Looking to get in touch with Meloette_344 and Diamond_Boss regarding the subway. if anyone has either an email address or forum account for either, or if they see this, can they please contact me?

Regards, KingS
By FinalFouad
charredmonkey wrote:The Western Line now stretches all the way to the edge of the map.
Great job on the Western Line. I know you and Mejori put in a lot of time towards it.

Looks great!
By kerovon
I figure I should mention that due to school stuff, I have basically no energy for anything other than afking and policing griefers. Hopefully, I will be able to get around to doing a full map update in the next month or so, and possibly try to organize the various projects. So in short, I will do something about this soon™.
By Bu1ld0g
Bu1ld0g wrote: Also roobean needs to fix 2 line breaking unoficial turnoff tracks that I poined out to him imediately after the wipe and still hasn't addressed!
Still hasn't been fixed.
By KingSpartacus
currently trying to get a hold of perms to realms on the x:-1525 axis to complete the tunnel for the north-west line at which point i just need to build an iron farm and a gold farm to be able to make the required rails :)
If anyone can help me get in contact with the folk along the line, that would be great.....
Victolini
Meloette_344
alexrybicki
these are those whom i need to talk to. i've tried forum pm's etc but to no avail!

KingS
By KingSpartacus
edit: Victolini isn't a big deal, seems his realm will disband within 48 hours
I do also need to speak to soso_1 i believe....

If anyone knows or sees these folk, please can you ask them to contact me through the forum.

Thanks, KingS
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]