Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Nephalem
I would like to share some funky pictures related to players with an interesting history or mind. If you feel like sharing your animated pictures feel free :P

First of is some pictures I've already made that you might have seen, but I'll post more soon.

VVolfie with wolf and lapiz:

Axel_hamsen without Blizzard:

BridgeDweller at the beach:

Smith2013 smelling some cave diamonds in blue light:

And soon more...
By cubeguy314
Nice Red! I see you've really put that animator I showed you to good work! I couldn't have been happier to know that it was used so brilliantly!

Mine aren't much compared to yours.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (125.46 KiB) Viewed 9361 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (293.07 KiB) Viewed 9361 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (268.14 KiB) Viewed 9361 times
By Supah_Dupah_Allyupah
These aren't animated. Look pretty good, though. I suggest adding shadows for the rendered skins.

EDIT: To clarify, the reason they aren't animated is because they are only stills. An animation is defined as "a rapid display of a sequence of images to create an illusion of movement." What you've done here is rendered a 3D model and Photoshop'd it on to a picture.
By cubeguy314
Supah_Dupah_Allyupah wrote:These aren't animated. Look pretty good, though. I suggest adding shadows for the rendered skins.

EDIT: To clarify, the reason they aren't animated is because they are only stills. An animation is defined as "a rapid display of a sequence of images to create an illusion of movement." What you've done here is rendered a 3D model and Photoshop'd it on to a picture.
*Ahem*
[youtube]7iBlYQUt0ec[/youtube]
By Supah_Dupah_Allyupah
cubeguy314 wrote:
Supah_Dupah_Allyupah wrote:These aren't animated. Look pretty good, though. I suggest adding shadows for the rendered skins.

*Ahem*
[youtube]7iBlYQUt0ec[/youtube]
And that, my friends, is an animation.

*Applause*

Oppa Gangnam Style!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]