List items you want to get or items you want to sell here.
Hello everyone,

How can we get kelp? Here's an idea, perhaps it will work:

- We found kelp close beyond the border, i.e. we can't go there.
- If you remove the ground block below kelp, then the kelp will just swim on the water.
=> We could build a machine at the border with pistons that removes the ground block. Before that, a water pipeline next to the top water block above the kelp plant need to be established, that moves the swimming kelp across the border.

Does anyone know how many blocks the kelp is away from the border?

Ideas welcome!
Lenni

P.S.: Merry Christmas!
Update:

Neph and Eah (with support of many others such as P.J. and Grel) have been building a fantastic machine to harvest kelp. Yesterday 10+ people were watching the activities via Neph's stream (
) and it was like the landing on the moon. I hope someone recorded it. Btw, there were so many people on yesterday evening that there were two columns when you pressed tab!

Great work!!!

Kelp is near!

Lenni
General Grievous wrote:Hello everyone,

How can we get kelp? Here's an idea, perhaps it will work:

- We found kelp close beyond the border, i.e. we can't go there.
- If you remove the ground block below kelp, then the kelp will just swim on the water.
=> We could build a machine at the border with pistons that removes the ground block. Before that, a water pipeline next to the top water block above the kelp plant need to be established, that moves the swimming kelp across the border.

Does anyone know how many blocks the kelp is away from the border?

Ideas welcome!
Lenni

P.S.: Merry Christmas!
Unless the rules have changed and I'm just unaware of it, isn't getting blocks/items from outside the barrier against the rules? I know people used to get in trouble for pulling blocks from outside the barrier using sticky pistons. Correct me if I'm wrong.
By Grelman
SilentCitizen wrote: Unless the rules have changed and I'm just unaware of it, isn't getting blocks/items from outside the barrier against the rules? I know people used to get in trouble for pulling blocks from outside the barrier using sticky pistons. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't know if you're wrong or not, but I do remember people getting in trouble for moving blocks on other people's bordering plots with piston machines.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]