List items you want to get or items you want to sell here.
By Intelli
Post Layout Requirements

POST SUBJECT
Auction: [ITEM]

POST BODY
Item(s) up for auction:
Starting bid:
Minimum increments:
Ending date & time (Specify a timezone):
Buyout Price (Optional):
Is there a reserve? (Optional):
Does auction auto-extend? (Optional):

We recommend including screenshots, as they provide proof of items, and make it easier to show what you're selling.
The ending date cannot be discretionary; you MUST provide a specific date and time that the auction ends.

Auctions that fail to meet these layout requirements may be shut down, at staff discretion.

Auction Rules
  1. Items placed up for auction should be considered sold, and credits bid should be considered spent. Neither buyers nor sellers may arbitrarily withdraw bids/items.
  2. Items should be in the same condition at the end of the auction as they were at the beginning.
  3. Sellers may prohibit bids from individual players. These players must be listed in the main post.
  4. Sellers may have a reserve, but they must message the reserve amount to the forum moderators at the start of the auction, and must indicate it's presence in the main post.
  5. A seller MAY end an auction early, but must make a post stating their intent to do so ahead of time. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required.
  6. All bids must be a specific credit amount, and cannot be based on future bids. Bidding with items or plots is prohibited unless otherwise stated in the main post.
  7. The auction will end immediately at the specified ending time. If an auction is set to end at 2:00PM, then 1:59PM is the final minute during which bids can be made.
  8. If the seller has indicated that the auction auto-extends, the auction will not end until 5 minutes after the final bid, regardless of the set ending date.
  9. Auctions must be created in the "Trading" section of the forums. Auction posts created in other forum sections will be considered invalid.
By Slathalin
Can the seller specify other payment methods? E.g. I accept bids in beacons (valued at 45k each) and diamonds. (Valued at 80 each)
By Intelli
bendrake57 wrote:Can the seller specify other payment methods? E.g. I accept bids in beacons (valued at 45k each) and diamonds. (Valued at 80 each)
If stated in the main post, we'd allow it, (assuming the value of each item accepted was listed like you just did). I've gone ahead and updated rule 6 to reflect this.

However, to note, if a seller is looking for specific items, I'd generally advise creating a standard trade post, rather than an auction.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]