List items you want to get or items you want to sell here.
By Intelli
If you are new to the realm system, please read through this information before attempting to purchase land from another player.

1. Selling land.
To sell your realm to another player, type "/realm sell <user> <price>". Please note, you can always use "/realm sell" to sell your realm back to the server. This will give you back 10,000 credits, minus a 10% fee.

For this reason, it is never advised to sell a realm to another player for less than 10,000 credits.

2. Renting land.
There are no rules against renting out land. For realm owners, you can add building privileges to a realm by typing "/realm member <user>" within the realm. You can also remove building privileges, by typing "/realm member <user>" again.

--

This thread will be updated with any specific information regarding buying/selling realms, as appropriate.
catsfuzz wrote:Wait, how do we get credits?
Intelli wrote:How do I gain plot credits?

Plot credits are gained by placing/removing blocks. For every block you place or remove, you will gain 0.5 credits. To view the current amount of plot credits you have, simply type "/plot credits".
By catsfuzz
eagleclaw6 wrote:
catsfuzz wrote:Wait, how do we get credits?
Intelli wrote:How do I gain plot credits?

Plot credits are gained by placing/removing blocks. For every block you place or remove, you will gain 0.5 credits. To view the current amount of plot credits you have, simply type "/plot credits".
Thanks!
Intelli wrote:2. Renting land.
There are no rules against renting out land. For plot owners, you can add building privileges to a plot by typing "/plot add <user>" within the plot. You can also remove building privileges, by typing "/plot remove <user>".
Finally, Intelli has enabled me to fulfill my dreams of becoming a slum lord!
savesthedazed wrote:
Intelli wrote:2. Renting land.
There are no rules against renting out land. For plot owners, you can add building privileges to a plot by typing "/plot add <user>" within the plot. You can also remove building privileges, by typing "/plot remove <user>".
Finally, Intelli has enabled me to fulfill my dreams of becoming a slum lord!
LOL XD
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]