Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
Updated it... so bump!

Changes:
-Updated to work with MC 1.4.4.
-Added a few sounds that can be disabled (ladders, rain, thunder, fall damage).

I'm also currently working on adding chatlogging capability. While it works, I was too lazy to add the ability to turn it off and such, so I did not include it in this update. The chatlogging saves all different chats in different files and gives each person a file for private messages.

If there is an interest in it, I will add it in during the next few days.
shaddowdemon wrote:I'm also currently working on adding chatlogging capability. While it works, I was too lazy to add the ability to turn it off and such, so I did not include it in this update. The chatlogging saves all different chats in different files and gives each person a file for private messages.

If there is an interest in it, I will add it in during the next few days.
EASIER BAN REQUESTS YAY
Ehm. Sorry about this, but I discovered another somewhat critical bug. I should/will stop being lazy and do some better testing before I put out updates =/

Whoever downloaded Shaddowcraft today, I strongly advise you download the updated version after cleaning your jar. You can do this by clicking "options" and then "force update" on the login screen. It could crash at inopportune moments if you do not. The updated version is on the original post. If you are reading this for the first time, it means you should download it.

This one should definitely be fine. Again, I apologize, and you can expect a higher quality of updates from me in the future =]
meloetta_344 wrote:I just got this mod and it is great I love it. I just have one problem, only my afk, overlay, and chatlogger commands work. My friend has it but he can use all of them. What did/didn't I do.
Hmm. Probably another bug T_T It's hard to make it work on all of the different kinds of computers people have XD I decided to do something interesting with the way I load the mods, but I hadn't done it before so I have some problems with it.

On the bright side, I finally added a simple logging bit to the mod to help with specifically those errors :) So, if you could... there should be a file called shaddowcraftlog.txt in your .minecraft folder... just copy the contents of it and PM it to me, and I should be able to fix the issue. You may have to close Minecraft before you can open the file.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]