Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
Sorry for the delayed response...
LeafWarrior254 wrote:This keeps popping up. Not sure if it's just me, but I've tried downloading a few times, it hasn't worked.
You need to replace your minecraft.jar file in %appdata%\.minecraft\bin, not just run the jar that you download =]
dlgn wrote:Just wanted to let you know that I experienced a glitch with /stalk. It said cockroach14 was online when he wasn't.

(Yeah, I stalk a bug. Problem, nubs?)

Just wanted to inform you, Shaddow.

Happy 22nd of January!
~dlgn
Yea, I noticed that too, a few days ago. Probably a small glitch. I'll add it to my to-do list.
monkeychunks wrote:I tried this mod out about a week ago. It froze my entire computer many times. Is there a way on it to block out all logins/outs of players, unless your stalking them? Great mod by the way!
I'm not sure why it would freeze your computer =/ Adding an option to block player logins/logouts that you are not stalking would be pretty easy for me to add (you cannot currently do this).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll see if I have some time to fix it up the bugs tomorrow and then release some of the new things I've been adding :) No promises though! I tend to sleep for ridiculous amounts of time.
Okay, I did get around to updating it.

Version 1.4.3 (FOR MC 1.4.7)
-Added "map" feature. Records your location to a text file as you move.
-Added minor antispam capabilities. Messages sent one after another that are exactly the same will be grouped. I have seen excessively high spam rates result in [[[[[[[[[[[[x12]]]x8]]]]] or something similar, but it's better than all of them on your screen :)
-Added a lightlevel detector. If the light level at the block you are standing on is >6, it will detect that mobs can spawn there. It probably isn't 100% correct (i.e. half slabs)... it merely takes whatever the game says the light value is at the block you are standing on. Activate with /ll (that is, lowercase LL, for light level).
-Added "+tax" for when you are giving credits. Simply type /credits give someone 1000+tax, and it will send /credits give someone 1111. You still need to type /yes to confirm, since someone may have a username I didn't think was possible (like %^$&^*), lol.
-Updated stalk feature to have an option to filter logins only to those on the stalk list (although, they are colored red/green regardless). Toggle with /stalk filter
-Stalk should be more accurate. If you log in with public chat off though, it will cause problems (there is no way for me to tell if chat is already off, so I assume it is on).

MediaFire link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?epq0nsks0n1kj80
+tax sounds awesome. I'll install it as soon as I'm unbanned, providing that no one finds any major bugs. =D

Also, spam grouping should help me with my problems xD

~dlgn
Thanks Shaddow :) . For anyone who doesn't know exactly what this is. It is easier to install than a mod, because you just swap out the minecraft jars. It also shows your location, and credits in the top left hand corner. It is a very helpful mod, including optifine 1.4.7 with it, and allowing you to stalk others. This is a very helpful feature to check if staff is on.
All of the commands (besides for /overlay) are working on other servers. Idk if they function as they do on minerealm. I know for sure the chatlogger works only on minerealm. Some of the commands such as /map will display the return from shaddowcraft, but will never go through to the server.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind having the coordinates overlay, chat logging capability (obviously would be incapable of distinguishing chat channels), and sound toggle'r on other servers, but then it wouldn't be "MineRealm-specific."
eah2119 wrote:Some of the commands such as /map will display the return from shaddowcraft, but will never go through to the server.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. The map function just saves where you are standing every X seconds (if you move) to a file on your computer. You can then use that data to make a map using a graphing tool (in excel, for example). The initial point of it was to create a more precise and easier way to map the subway.

But yea, I forgot to make sure a lot of the mods disable on other servers. Mainly because I don't ever log into other servers >.<

The only parts of the mod that should actually work on other servers are: /map, /ll, /sound ... unless I am forgetting something. The chat grouping should also work, provided the mods that shouldn't be enabled are not messing it up. The other ones that are there definitely won't work, and I should have disabled them XD

/overlay is disabled because I have the credit portion grouped with it.
Typing just "/map" without parameters functions like "/shelp map" displaying the possible commands. Problem is, "/map" is a valid command on an other server. So I can't send "/map" to the server without uninstalling shaddowcraft. Maybe the slash command indicator could be changed to a hyphen.
krinbros wrote:Hold on, so delete everything in the bin folder? because i don't know how to get a clean .jar, I don't have common knowledge of mod installing :|
Two words.

Force update.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]