Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By _iBiS_
If anyone knows Calticman IRL or can contact him could you please inform him that he owns a realm near Abyssus that is stopping the construction of the Subway. We need building rights to the realm ASAP. If you get this message Caltic please come online and /msg _iBiS_ when possible.
By mitchie151
Getting this road through calticmans realms is imperative. If he has quit, we cannot wait until the 2nd of January to re-commence construction.

Ibis, I would advise you to PM him, as he will then be informed by email.
By mitch1423
You can't build around his realm?
By starspeed
mitch1423 wrote:You can't build around his realm?
This. We can't go through it, oh god, what will we do!?
By cerevox
But the subway is much more important than some random guy's basement! Quickly, we must locate this person and strong-arm him into letting tons of strangers into his realm for the sole purpose of letting other strangers travel through his realm more easily!

Honestly, you subway people are kind of annoying. Chill out, and accept that not everyone wants the bottom of their realm seized by a bunch of random folks who MUST build random crap down there.
By RyGuy130
I know him, but I don't think he intends on playing much. Just tell me the coordinates of the realm and what exactly you need built, and I should be able to work something out within a day or two. In return, I'd appreciate it if you'd grant me your permission to connect my realms to the subway in the near future if I end up needing it.
Last edited by RyGuy130 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mitchie151
starspeed wrote:
mitch1423 wrote:You can't build around his realm?
This. We can't go through it, oh god, what will we do!?
We can't go left because there are more of calticmans realms and we cant go right because realms owned by 'Ppeettee' who none of us have ever seen online block the way.

Ryguy, I'll get you the coords as soon as I get out of bed. But the realm is called 'Calticmans farm'. You can get to t by following our subway route.
By RyGuy130
mitchie151 wrote:Ryguy, I'll get you the coords as soon as I get out of bed. But the realm is called 'Calticmans farm'. You can get to t by following our subway route.
Where can I find your subway route?
By mitchie151
Go along the road that goes past the pub thing and turn right at the final intersection. (to the left is the TC PVP arena). It's an unimpressive wooden building on the right.
By _iBiS_
mitchie151 wrote: Ibis, I would advise you to PM him, as he will then be informed by email.
Done.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]