Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Bu1ld0g
Excuse my n00bishness but why is there a giant zombie floating above a mine cart?
CBA to trawl through his other vids to find out why.
By eah
McFattyXXXL wrote:This will be hands down one the of most awesome updates ever in minecraft. :D Armor stands? omg omg omg and colored fences, freakin sweet!
And longest. They said they would only be fixing bugs, but here they are adding more. I gotta wonder why they chose to stretch it out.
By McFattyXXXL
eah2119 wrote:
McFattyXXXL wrote:This will be hands down one the of most awesome updates ever in minecraft. :D Armor stands? omg omg omg and colored fences, freakin sweet!
And longest. They said they would only be fixing bugs, but here they are adding more. I gotta wonder why they chose to stretch it out.

Next snapshot reveals the update is about 1gb. XD and they add sideways stairs and you can mix slabs with each other. placing a sandstone slab on top of a wooden slab and such.
By kingofturves
McFattyXXXL wrote:Next snapshot reveals the update is about 1gb. XD and they add sideways stairs and you can mix slabs with each other. placing a sandstone slab on top of a wooden slab and such.
Oh my, I've been looking forward to that, just need wool slabs and the ability to place slabs on their side and do the same and then you can compress the need for houses that require double thick walls for inside and outside blocks.
By McFattyXXXL
kingofturves wrote:
McFattyXXXL wrote:Next snapshot reveals the update is about 1gb. XD and they add sideways stairs and you can mix slabs with each other. placing a sandstone slab on top of a wooden slab and such.
Oh my, I've been looking forward to that, just need wool slabs and the ability to place slabs on their side and do the same and then you can compress the need for houses that require double thick walls for inside and outside blocks.

Just putting this out thar, was joking on what I said. however I am hopeful the slabs and sideways stairs do happen one day. that thar what you said about placing slabs on thar sides gives me images in my head of nice exterior/interior designs -p- doubt they would make wool slabs though, but that could be nice to have.
By cobaya18
McFattyXXXL wrote:
kingofturves wrote:

Just putting this out thar, was joking on what I said. however I am hopeful the slabs and sideways stairs do happen one day. that thar what you said about placing slabs on thar sides gives me images in my head of nice exterior/interior designs -p- doubt they would make wool slabs though, but that could be nice to have.
;-; You got me all pumped up for the sideways stairs, man.
By Meowrocket
cobaya18 wrote:;-; You got me all pumped up for the sideways stairs, man.
Space Engineer is game wit sideways stair so Space Enginer is soup-earier gaym.
U shud ply Spcae nginears nd nawt play Mincreafts.

(JK, but Space Engineers does have sideways stairs)
By McFattyXXXL
Release date announced! September 2nd the bountiful update is released.

[youtube]7yguqScuPBc[/youtube]

[youtube]kek1s0rs5GA[/youtube]

Wonder what team mojang will do for the trailer
By McFattyXXXL
Bu1ld0g wrote:Let's just hope Mojang don't take forever to update Bukkit
This came to mind for some reason.

[youtube]H-Q7b-vHY3Q[/youtube]
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]