Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By XsyntaXerrorX
monkeychunks wrote:
eah2119 wrote:On the topic of 1.8, I recently discovered twitter is useful.
Wow this looks awesome, and minecraft has needed a new way of dealing with displaced water in lakes or rivers, since it can be very hard to fix. This looks so helpful and very cool if its finally added.

Edit: This video has much more in it than meets the eye. Take notice to the background ;)
I also just found more information regarding the update.
[youtube]3yGhQJJ_q34[/youtube]
Thanks for the update Monkey. Now, if someone could just formulate a suggestion (poll) for an ocean wipe to happen after 1.8.

My thoughts are, that if implemented, this wipe would replace public ocean on Minerealm with new 1.8 ocean thereby introducing the new additions. The landmass of Minerealm would remain the same.

Just an idea someone here might be able to pick up and cultivate :)
By Bu1ld0g
XsyntaXerrorX wrote: Thanks for the update Monkey. Now, if someone could just formulate a suggestion (poll) for an ocean wipe to happen after 1.8
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it would be as simple as a block ID replacement for all water.

Either that or we have a mass sponge cleanup :|
By cubeguy314
Looking at the picture of the new mob, I've noticed that it's dimensions aren't 8x8 pixels like every humanoid mob in the game. Instead, the head measures 14x14 pixels, not including the protruding spikes on the top and bottom. This leads me to believe that this may be a mob that is bigger (though not by much) than a player, or at least, may not have a humanoid shape.

Food for thought.
By river33
alexrybicki wrote:A new snapshot is out. 12w25a.
I cruised around an ocean biome for about 5 minutes and found this: Image
Any screenshots of a sea monster? Maybe the new lighting block underwater? :D
By monkeychunks
[youtube]Y8kjq6pCrKU[/youtube] I caved. I didn't want to post it because cracked brick prices have been ruined but here it is!
By river33
eah2119 wrote:NOW MAKE VILLAGERS GIVE QUARTZ
NO. There needs to be some blocks in the game that are hard to get.. Already ruined Chiseled brick, Etc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]