Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By G-Tus
Can someone from the staff please explain this?
AFKCheck
AFKCheck
2014-05-28_09.39.13.png (10.97 KiB) Viewed 3296 times
By eah
It could have been a check for an auto logger or auto clicker. But besides that, please don't do this. It can severely screw up villagers when trading with or cause iron farms to have to rebuild among other things.
By kerovon
Out of curiosity, were you afk? If so, how long had you been afk?
By G-Tus
Yes, and a long time.

But that is not the point, since as far as I know there is nothing wrong with going AFK for a long time, so there is no reason for being kicked for it. Especially interesting when there are several (ex)staff members that do it all the time.
By dlgn
I see two possibilities here.

1. Intelli implemented an AFK filter for some reason and didn't tell us about it. Unlikely.

2. A staff wanted to check if you were AFK for some reason.

The second seems a great deal more likely.
By kerovon
G-Tus wrote:Yes, and a long time.

But that is not the point, since as far as I know there is nothing wrong with going AFK for a long time, so there is no reason for being kicked for it. Especially interesting when there are several (ex)staff members that do it all the time.
From what I can tell, krebain was AFK very close to spawn for 66 hours at a mob grinder farm. However, it looks like there was enough mob buildup that wasn't getting killed that it was having negative effects on people who were near spawn. That makes it seem like it was probably a reasonable thing for krebain to get kicked.
eah2119 wrote:It could have been a check for an auto logger or auto clicker. But besides that, please don't do this. It can severely screw up villagers when trading with or cause iron farms to have to rebuild among other things.
It looks like when he was kicked, it was checked pretty closely to make sure that he wasn't doing something that would get messed up if he was kicked.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]