Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.

Do you like the mist?

Yes!
54%
No!
46%
By ALC_awesomes!
This tread was for me to decide if the mist is bad or good. i hav concluded that
I LOVE THE MIST. logged on two diamond armor people with fire aspect swords killed each other. i got 2 set of enchanted awesomes diamonds armor and sword.
By dlgn
I was initially against the Mist, as I was worried that it would discourage people from going near spawn. I discovered, however, that it actually had the opposite effect, and didn't come with any of the inconveniences I'd anticipated.
By Bu1ld0g
ALC_awesomes! wrote:This tread was for me to decide if the mist is bad or good. i hav concluded that
I LOVE THE MIST. logged on two diamond armor people with fire aspect swords killed each other. i got 2 set of enchanted awesomes diamonds armor and sword.
Pretty much everyone returns gear after the mist.
If youre scavenging around for dropped loot you're gonna upset a fair few people here or find yourself a big target
By Meowrocket
ALC_awesomes! wrote:This tread was for me to decide if the mist is bad or good. i hav concluded that
Unless you asked and they said you could keep it, you just made yourself two well-armed enemies.
I suggest returning it or hiding very, very well.
By 11Hax
Meowrocket wrote:
Unless you asked and they said you could keep it, you just made yourself two well-armed enemies.
As far as I understand he is hiding in nether...
ALC_awesomes! wrote:Im movin to the neither I'm moving to the neither I'm moOOooOOOving to the neither."
http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 10&t=15651
By ALC_awesomes!
11Hax wrote:
Meowrocket wrote:
As far as I understand he is hiding in nether...
ALC_awesomes! wrote:Im movin to the neither I'm moving to the neither I'm moOOooOOOving to the neither."
http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 10&t=15651

how did u know?
Dont loot my massive chest base down there plzz
By Rick
You are seriously on your way to being hated by everyone.
By Bu1ld0g
ALC_awesomes! wrote:
how did u know?
Dont loot my massive chest base down there plzz
Looting is free game in the nether. Challenge accepted
By ALC_awesomes!
Rick wrote:You are seriously on your way to being hated by everyone.
why does everyone hate me?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]