Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Eetrab
Regardless, you still won't get any form of staff rank since you are not 18 or over.
By hippoface
Eetrab wrote:Regardless, you still won't get any form of staff rank since you are not 18 or over.
He asked to delete it, not to get staff...
By vc141
Prodigy9 wrote:That thread is one of our server's greatest treasures, and it should be kept for posterity.
No thank you i just want it deleted.
And i have no interest in gaining the staff rank on this server anymore no matter what!
Atm im a staff member of a different server but people googled my name and this popped up :( and they are using information about it against me.
By AegisMN
vc141 wrote: Atm im a staff member of a different server but people googled my name and this popped up :( and they are using information about it against me.
1, Once it's on the internet, it lives forever. Google indexing, or archive.org for example.

2, What are they using against you? You said and wrote what you did. It's not anyone else s responsibility but yours.
By DragonSlayer155
AegisMN wrote:
vc141 wrote: Atm im a staff member of a different server but people googled my name and this popped up :( and they are using information about it against me.
1, Once it's on the internet, it lives forever. Google indexing, or archive.org for example.

2, What are they using against you? You said and wrote what you did. It's not anyone else s responsibility but yours.
That may be the case. However it's like painting a picture, a gallery puts it up, and when you're older, and a better artist and want to apply somewhere else, they look at that art and say 'you aint good enough,' when that was from the past, and things obviously have changed. (Luk at hees gramr, iz much betr)
DONT comment on the example -.-
Also, I've wanted stuff to be deleted, after being requested, but that day never came....
By Rick
I find it nice to look back and see how dumb I was when I was younger. Knowing that I matured gives me a warm feeling.
By Bu1ld0g
But.....but......the keyboard?

I need answers man, I can't sleep at night.

Even funnier though, now this thread will pop up when you google your name too...
Mind boggling stuff hey
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]