Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By DragonSlayer155
Intelli, the last question I could not answer.

Spoiler, do not read unless you've done the survey.
Spoiler:
Idk what a taco is man. How am i meant to know.
Also, I was going to put 'Intellis Eyelashes' in one of the fields, so bare that in mind.
By dlgn
I wanted to share some of my responses with the rest of the server if that's all right with you, Intelli. If not, feel free to remove it, I won't be particularly upset.

I play on MineRealm because the community is friendly and the server has an exceptional constancy, social and otherwise; while it does undergo change, I can go on and expect to see familiar buildings and people. This allows MineRealm to have a dynamic but comprehensible culture that is fascinating and quite unusual for a Minecraft server.

One thing that has become frustrating in Minecraft in general that MineRealm has avoided until recently is the feeling of pointlessness that one gets after acquiring the items that are necessary for survival. The economy has slowed down and the server in general seems to have stagnated. Attempts to add a challenge have been briefly interesting but then only frustrating. What I would like to see (and my apologies if this is rather vague) is a sense of OBJECTIVE. This is not to say that I want all of us to be doing the same thing, but I feel like there isn't anything significant to move toward in MineRealm anymore, just the acquisition of more pointless money.

~dlgn
By Jeff_K_2000
Liked the survey. Now for the changes, as i put was with more scrict rules on the respect and less scrict on griefing, such as a torch of course. Ill explain in deeper detail. I get banned for disrespect tho Im gettin dissed back and forth here, I can only image what people say about me in buddy chat now. Or a while back a friend randomly calling me a curse and I warned him to stop. One staff (wont name) refused to do anything about it. I remember awhile back 08 saying a naughty joke about me and hes still here aint he? I dont get it. Now Im ok with jokes but what I said was extreme. And If thats the case only extreme disrespect is bannable that should be listed. Thank you.
By 123tepig
Sent. I accidentally made a mistake in my first survey, which I fixed it the addition of the second. Read the first text question on the second, and do what it says. Please :P
By Meowrocket
I did it.
I call for creating a new server or full-wiping the current map, honestly I want somewhere to begin with old friends and still have that thrill of beginning anew. :D
I may be a helpful community member if I actually got into a group with some real people. ;]
By Prodigy9
Hmmmm...

Opinions about finite water and floating island mods?
Is MC following Notch's original intentions?
Is MC too easy?

Intriguing questions. I look forward to finding out what kinds of ideas prompted them.
By McFattyXXXL
Done, but as for teh last question.
Spoiler:
I answered I don't know as thar are some tacos I do not like, but thar also be some tacos I do, and some tacos I never had before. Like taco salad I love, and soft/hard shell tacos I enjoy as well. but rice tacos and fish tacos I nvr had yet. So in general you didn't specify what kind of taco.
By Intelli
Over 50 responses in the first few hours, which is great. Keep em' coming!

I'll leave the survey open until March 26th, and then compile some stats.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]