Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By ALC_awesomes!
i am building cobble bases in the neather to get credits. they will be platforams and buildings made of cobble. feel free to live in one but dont remove it. also im building cobble paths. got to get my credits some how;
By society
ALC_awesomes! wrote:i am building cobble bases in the neather to get credits. they will be platforams and buildings made of cobble. feel free to live in one but dont remove it. also im building cobble paths. got to get my credits some how;
Please no. No more cobble anything, anywhere, thanks. Just mine netherrack if you want credits, or build something lovely in the overworld!
Last edited by society on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By faldette
There are better ways to get credits than cluttering the nether with cobble....
By diamond_boss
What is it with people and making things ugly? Destroying landscapes, building cobble towers... I suppose people just don't appreciate natural things like they should.
By Meowrocket
daimond_boss wrote:What is it with people and making things ugly? Destroying landscapes, building cobble towers... I suppose people just don't appreciate natural things like they should.
I bought a ton of savanna land and all I've done to it so far is build a sports arena... xD
But that's only half a realm, and it's also going to be a combo hotel thing...
SO it's not that ugly even, or ruining nature. BUilt into a mountain.
By OneManWo1fPac
ALC_awesomes! wrote:i am building cobble bases in the neather to get credits. they will be platforams and buildings made of cobble. feel free to live in one but dont remove it. also im building cobble paths. got to get my credits some how;
I like this guy hes weird, well make good friends
By Taratsamura
I approve that you told us before you go to action, so we can tell you to not to do so!
if you want to build something ugly build it on your own Plot.
If you need credits, just mine some netherrack or sell your worthless diamonds to ppl who still think diamonds are still worth anything.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]