Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Eetrab
ALC_awesomes! wrote:i am building cobble bases in the neather to get credits. they will be platforams and buildings made of cobble. feel free to live in one but dont remove it. also im building cobble paths. got to get my credits some how;
If you are building these ugly bases purely for credits, then why the hell* can't we remove them?

*pun intended
By dlgn
Taratsamura wrote:I approve that you told us before you go to action, so we can tell you to not to do so!
if you want to build something ugly build it on your own Plot.
If you need credits, just mine some netherrack or sell your worthless diamonds to ppl who still think diamonds are still worth anything.
Diamonds...crashed?

What.

WHAT

WHAT?!!??!!

[youtube]9jup4ylh7yU[/youtube]
By Skylord_Fox
dlgn wrote:
Taratsamura wrote:I approve that you told us before you go to action, so we can tell you to not to do so!
if you want to build something ugly build it on your own Plot.
If you need credits, just mine some netherrack or sell your worthless diamonds to ppl who still think diamonds are still worth anything.
Diamonds...crashed?

What.

WHAT

WHAT?!!??!!

[youtube]9jup4ylh7yU[/youtube]
Eh. Gold crashed, iron crashed, diamonds crashed, emeralds are gonna crash, I'm just waiting for a comeback in something like dirt.
By Bu1ld0g
Meowrocket wrote:
daimond_boss wrote:What is it with people and making things ugly? Destroying landscapes, building cobble towers... I suppose people just don't appreciate natural things like they should.
I bought a ton of savanna land and all I've done to it so far is build a sports arena... xD
But that's only half a realm, and it's also going to be a combo hotel thing...
SO it's not that ugly even, or ruining nature. BUilt into a mountain.
Atta boy meow,
Be one with (virtual) nature. I don't get these obbsessed with levelling land to build on.

Sure I may be guilty of it myself in the begining, but I learn from it
By diamond_boss
Meowrocket wrote:
daimond_boss wrote:What is it with people and making things ugly? Destroying landscapes, building cobble towers... I suppose people just don't appreciate natural things like they should.
I bought a ton of savanna land and all I've done to it so far is build a sports arena... xD
There's a savannah near me that I really wanna buy but im too poor xD
By Meowrocket
daimond_boss wrote:
Meowrocket wrote:
There's a savannah near me that I really wanna buy but im too poor xD
Best not be mine. *loads shotgun*
I murdered my last neighbour, and his realms disbanded the day before the wipe.
I cannot be happier.
By Tee
ALC_awesomes! wrote:i am building cobble bases in the neather to get credits. they will be platforams and buildings made of cobble. feel free to live in one but dont remove it. also im building cobble paths. got to get my credits some how;
Y'know, I'm not one for nether PvP, and I generally let everyone go merrily on their way. For you though, good sir, I will be making an exception :)
By monkeychunks
Cobble is great for building when you first start out, however cobble should be minimally used when building structures. I will gladly give you a chest of smooth stone to build a base with if needed!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]